Bugs in VFK Mini Games

Hi,

With game enchantments already being difficult to win, it seems near impossible to earn game enchantments with night fighters and space pirates full of glitches that make the experience negative. Night fighters was a disaster when I last played a few days ago.  I report bugs when I see them in game, but nothing seems to have gotten fixed .-.  I know now is a busy time of the year, so maybe it's just not a good time.  I hope they get fixed soon.

Glitches:

Space Pirates:
- Will not let me blast enemies after the first round (this then makes me have to go 2 out of the 3 rounds not able to gain points)

Night Fighters:
-Enemies do not spawn on my screen after the first round (this makes it impossible to get points)
- Enemy has a glitch where it appears their ship moves up and down repeatedly (so this makes it impossible to target the enemy to blast them)

Laser Tag:
Laser tag has a glitch where if you spawn in the game before your enemy and you run around while the other player is still loading, once the enemy loads in the game, you will be unable to blast them to get points during the round.

It really is annoying how the mini-games suddenly got glitchy I've never had problems with vfk's games until this year.  It seems when glitches happen now, they do not get fixed.  I know it is not easy to fix this stuff (nor even understand why the glitch happens), but I hope the mini-games are able to get looked into so players can enjoy winning the game excellence : )

Comments

• Despite these bugs, I can tell Night Fighters is one of the easiest space games to master still. I think mostly the bug for me is that the ship gets trapped in LEVEL 2 but it could be fixed by clicking arrow keys continuously while clicking X and Z keys responsively.

I don't have much issues with Space Pirates. If it glitches in second round, I just kill my opponent and move on to the last round then try again so I don't waste my time.

Laser Tag has those glitches from time to time, again I just kill the other party and move on fast to try again. 

Hopefully they could get fixed and hopefully some of these tips will help!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • GiftPrincess said:

Despite these bugs, I can tell Night Fighters is one of the easiest space games to master still. I think mostly the bug for me is that the ship gets trapped in LEVEL 2 but it could be fixed by clicking arrow keys continuously while clicking X and Z keys responsively.

I don't have much issues with Space Pirates. If it glitches in second round, I just kill my opponent and move on to the last round then try again so I don't waste my time.

Laser Tag has those glitches from time to time, again I just kill the other party and move on fast to try again. 

Hopefully they could get fixed and hopefully some of these tips will help!
    Honestly It's been about a year since I SERIOUSLY gamed a lot (last halloween).  I remember gaming then, I AVOIDED space pirates and laser tag.  Laser tag NEVER worked for me after the second round.  When loading in the players in the second round, I definitely remember, if anyone MOVED before everyone was "loaded in" then the players that moved would not be able to get points (which is silly because if players have different internet speeds, players won't know to not move until everyone is loaded).  Space pirates had similar glitches… after the first round, often my ammo shot would do nothing (so basically I could only get points in 1/3 rounds).