Looking for a COVER DESIGNER for The Badger!!

Okay, so I do not have the time to do everything like design covers, write articles, etc. so I need someone to design covers each month! If you are interested, please let me know, and design a practice cover to display your skill. Thanks!
"I'll do it over, no matter how many times it takes. The one path that will save you from this destiny of despair. Madoka, my one and my only friend. I don't care because if it's for you, I'll stay trapped in this endless maze... Forever." 
-Homura Akemi, Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Comments

• Bump!
    "I'll do it over, no matter how many times it takes. The one path that will save you from this destiny of despair. Madoka, my one and my only friend. I don't care because if it's for you, I'll stay trapped in this endless maze... Forever." 
  • Bump!
  • Bump!