Christmas Ideas

edited November 27 in VFK Developer Ideas!
Christmas themed Cactus lamp
Christmas themed dyer mansion set would be awesome!! I asked last year but it was too close to Christmas so I'm really hoping we can get it this year!!
Candy cane enchantment (Candy canes fall around you)
Christmas Present enchantment (Presents fall around you)
Snowflake light that makes it look like there is snow falling in any room you put it in
Northern Lights projector just like the snowflake light idea so it looks like there's northern lights in any room we place it in
Animated elves and reindeer from the antique shop
Inflatable yard decorations 
Inflatable Snow globes
Red and green Christmas trees 
Giant pre-decorated Christmas trees
patterns for Mr. and Mrs Claus costumes
Christmas story books you can actually read or records would be really cute and special  
Reindeer decoration with Christmas lights tangled in his antlers would be adorable 
Christmas Hoodies 
Candy cane glasses
Christmas tree glasses 
I would really love to see a Christmas tree in Retro park this year. Retro is my favorite place during Christmas and I think that would be special
Some sort of a Christmas Fair in Retro might be cute as well
Reindeer glitter lamp
I think it is time to decorate the zoo for Christmas 
It would be so fun if the zoo had a special place open during Christmas where we can visit the north pole and feed Santa's reindeer 
Santa, reindeer and elf costumes for all of our pets
Craft-able Gingerbread houses 
Collectible sleigh with a freshly cut Christmas tree in it 
Reindeer cam. for real, my son and I watch a reindeer cam and Santa and an elf comes out and feeds them and tells the kids a story. I think it would be adorable to have something like that on here
Writable Snowman, Presents and Christmas Tree Boards 
Knitted stocking hats 
Craft-able stockings 
Elf and Santa themed Fairy dresses would be the cutest thing ever!! 
I would like to be able to send more then 1 item per gift box even if that means having to pay more. some items I would like to send all in 1 box so it's all together such as clothing or furni pieces that belongs together
Please bring back the Christmas channel on the VFK TV!!!!! 
I think a North Pole Newspaper would be super cute for in VFK. it could give us updates about the reindeer, the elves, fun stories and how everything is going at the north pole. it would only be out during the Christmas season
Black and White Christmas Puppy!!
Polar bear pet 
I saw someone suggest Polar Express pajamas and I think that is a super cute idea. (I can't remember who it was though) That is by far my favorite movie to watch on Christmas and it would be awesome to have those on here! 
I think it would be awesome if you could also turn the Zoo train into the Polar express!!! 
Reindeer Hat!! I'm thinking of something like the other animal hats from the host hunts
More Christmas themed fairy dresses
New Christmas necklaces in the Christmas gold stamp catalog 
Reindeer Costume
New Christmas leggings
Red and Green Ghost Dragon Jacket and Hood with some Holly Berry on it 
Candy Cane Griffin Rider Hair 
@VFK_Vintage
I REALLY Hope you can make some of these ideas come to life!!! 
HUGS, Holly!
81S+9HCKd1L._SX425_ 35927-2
images (1)
364b91e35450e4749094197bde2b4752
download (1) e66299a225719c158d5358eb7f37dc06
glasses-candy
download
images
images (2)
images (3)
beaded-necklaces-christmas-necklace-pearl-beaded-necklace-holiday-jewelry-cluster-necklace-red-green-fatysir-
il_340x270.653248483_q1mg
GORGEOUS-TALE-Boho-Jewelry-Stainless-Steel-Christmas-Necklaces-Gold-Geometric-Santa-Claus-And-Deer-Pendant-Best

PR4751_full_1_465x705

images (1)
images (2)
images
oh_christmas_tree_sized_700x

2OSDF15XRKIZ

THANK YOU TACOCAT FOR MY AMAZING BIRTHDAY DRAWING!
HUGS buddy! :'D

Comments

• Bumps

2OSDF15XRKIZ

• My goodness, I love that little mistletoe elf costume!
  • Fonna said:

My goodness, I love that little mistletoe elf costume!

It is so adorable! :)

2OSDF15XRKIZ

• Awesome idea's holly!

--
    jessizoidsignatureistellaTY Jessizoid!
  • iStella said:

Awesome idea's holly!

Thanks! :D

2OSDF15XRKIZ

• I LOVE the reindeer hood! I think the second picture would look best in game as it's the same style as the past hoods (Panda, Penguin, Walrus, and Tiger).

A Christmas fair in Retro would be awesome! I don't know if I'm remembering correctly, but wasn't there a halloween fair a couple years ago? There was a mirror pumpkin ghost mini game machine thing (lotta words lol) that you got pins from??? 

I second the multiple item gift box suggestion!

• Holden said:

I LOVE the reindeer hood! I think the second picture would look best in game as it's the same style as the past hoods (Panda, Penguin, Walrus, and Tiger).

A Christmas fair in Retro would be awesome! I don't know if I'm remembering correctly, but wasn't there a halloween fair a couple years ago? There was a mirror pumpkin ghost mini game machine thing (lotta words lol) that you got pins from??? 

I second the multiple item gift box suggestion!

There was for Halloween 2016 and it was awesome!!

2OSDF15XRKIZ

• Bump! Woot Christmas is sooo close!!

2OSDF15XRKIZ