donut CONSPIRACY?!??!?!!

THE GOVERNMENT IS COMING FOR US!!!

hehe but for real, guys something suspicious is up! I saw on Twitter today that people are celebrating National Donut Day today. BUT any REAL donut fan knows the REAL National Donut Day is on the first friday of June (you can even look it up if you dont believe me!!). SUSPICIOUS!!!!

Disney, National Geographic, NASA!!! - all these super important companies are tweeting about National Donut Day today! Someone’s trying to mess with us!! AND THESE IMPORTANT COMPANIES ARE IN ON IT!!!

I’ll need to apply my Miss Clue detective skills and get to the bottom of this! theres only ONE national Donut Day and i intend to get some answers!!!

What are your guys’s thoughts on this?! CONSPIRACY?!?!!?!

so many questions and NO DONUTS

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

Comments

• Weird....
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• edited November 2018
    I, for one, am definitely down if they're trying to make sure there is a SECOND :)>- national donut day!

MORE DONUTS MORE HAPPY :D
  • @HoneyBee OMG TRUE!!! if thats the reason behind this conspiracy, i could definitely get down. i just dont want them to erase the ORIGINAL donut day!!! i look forward to june every year!

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

• OMG! Such a conspiracy! Time hop on my phoine showed a picture that I only took over the summer as saying it was a YEAR OLD! The government is coming for our phones! APple Products are in on it. i'm convinced! I love a good conspiracy!
    Love,
    Pringle
    pringles
    Thank you TacoCat!!!!!
  • @Pringles OMG!!! that’s so crazy!!

im telling you the illuminati is real & theyre coming for us!! in all my research i never found a concrete explanation for there being TWO national donut days all of a sudden. probably because there isnt one!!! the government is behind it!!

we MUST protect the donuts! hehe

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3