Craft Christmas Costumes!

edited November 2018 in VFK Developer Ideas!
Hello!

Since we haven't received any craft-able Halloween costumes this year (update: we did), I thought maybe it would be a cool idea to have craft-able Christmas costumes instead!

Some ideas:

The Grinch & Cindy Lou Who
The Polar Express pajamas
Different Versions of the Nutcracker & Sugarplum Fairy
A Christmas Carol/Scrooge Costumes

Cindy_Lou_Who_3
grinch-transparent-green-5

11340975663_6aeb1d9ce0
polar express

new sig

Comments

• Yes! Not receiving crafting costumes was the only thing I was disappointed in this year. I would love Nutcracker & Sugar Plum Fairy costumes, but I would be happy with any of these! :)
  • I think a Santa Suit similar to this would be cute

crm79-christmas-vacation-costume-clark-griswold-costume-3

I would also like to see Christmas dress like this. I have always wanted to get one and I think they are adorable.

6161u1nlaBL._UX385_

A gingerbread costume would be nice too, since I don't believe we have one yet.

adult-Christmas-font-b-gingerbread-b-font-font-b-man-b-font-font-b-costume-b

Maybe a simple Christmas present costume could be done? It would be different and I think it could be adorable.

s-l300

Lastly I would really like some Christmasy dress robe things similar to this, maybe make them a craft item so we can put the design we want on a colour we want.

Ghost of Christmas Present
    VFK sig
  • There’s already a nutcracker and sugarplum fairy costume in the Christmas shop gold stamps book.
  • There are different versions that I'd like to see, but thanks for commenting.

new sig
  • I am actually pretty surprised vfk never made a Christmas carol or Grinch costume yet. I really want a ballet outfit. I don't care which ballet they base it off of but nut cracker would be the most fitting because of it's christmas setting. I also would love a miracle on 34th street based outfit. I think this would be a fun idea. I love crafting cute outfits and cindy lu has a lot of adorable outfits. 
    cutelina
  • There are HALLOWEEN craftables coming!!!!

I repeat... They are coming!!! :D

Thank you @VFK_Mintie for the news!!!

And sorry I talked your cat ears off about it. :)

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK survival gear outfit party
    VFK thanksgiving party in garden
    2019 SprIng SpAce MISS PIGGY
    2019 SprIng SpAce

A5I07J4K4XF2 

Thank you purrrfect for the awesome surprise drawing!