Trading Some Items

edited December 2018 in VFK Trading Post
Hello!

I am trading the following:
 
x1 Purple Flickering Pumpkin
x1 Black Flickering Pumpkin
x1 (2008) Bucket of Candy
x6 Crystal Snowmen (3 part set)
x? Normal Maze Snowmen (3 part set)
x1 Platinum Spinning Wheel
x1 Beach Cooler - Blue
x1 Guard Frog Set (Left & Right)
x1 Ladybug Beach Umbrella Chair
x1 Jungle Animal Chair - Zebra
x1 4th anniversary rug
x1 Bat Pinwheel
x1 Halloween Skeleton Gentleman Lamp
x1 Collectible - Halloween Bat Pumpkin (Happy)
x1 Pumpkin Patch Furniture Set (2014 Halloween Judging set)
x1 Halloween Lantern Tree
x1 Flaming Tire Chair
x2 Lava Light - Candy Corn
x1 Dragon Castle Fire Turret
x1 Skeleton Worktop Shelves
x1 Antique - Alchemist Scale
x1 Antique - Cotton Candy Stand
x1 Antique - Half Moon Vanity Set 
x1 Horn of Plenty - 2018 
x1 Inflatable Turkey
x3 Christmas Tree Glitter Lamp 



x1 Turkey Hat
x1 Tall Striped Hat Red
x1 Halloween Game Hat - Green
x1 Gold Astronaut Outfit
x? Assorted 2012 Halloween Logo Tees (ask about these!)
x1 Feline Villainess Costume Set
x1 Poisoned Apple Princess Costume Set
x1 Football Jersey 2013 - Purple & White - Boy
x1 Monster Tee Shirt - Blue - Girl
x1 Blueberry Cobbler - Pants & Shoes - Boy
x1 Spooky Green Pumpkin Hat
x1 Antique - 2018 Shirt - Girl
x1 Boys Snowman Sweater
x2 Christmas Antler Hat 
x1 Polar Bear Sweater - Boy


x2 2018 Haunted Melody Pin
x1 2018 Zombie Invasion Pin
x1 Columbus Day Pin 
x1 09 Christmas Pin
x1 Fathers Day 2010 Pin
x1 4th of July 2010 Pin
x1 Host - Raven Pin
x1 5* Specter Magic

Additionally Trading anything in screenshot in spoiler below for other exchange items from past years (but specifically looking for dead roses!!!!)

Items I Am looking for: (Updated as of 12/4/2018, 12:10pm PST)

GENERAL: 
  • Antique King of Hearts Portrait *
  • Antique Queen of Hearts Portrait *
  • Credits
  • Valentine's Day 2017 Statues (Archeress [MAZE PRIZE], Angel, & Cupid)
  • Valentine's Day 2018 Statues (Horse & Angel)
  • Easter 2018 Mary & Jesus Statue 
  • Haunted Halloween Lobby (2018 Furni Exchange) - Dead Roses <- I can trade baggage carts for these as well, see spoiler below
  • Past Halloween Exchange Rare Items (particularly Dyer Mansion, Spooky Original Haunted Mansion furniture) see spoiler below
  • Antique Haunted Organ + Stool *
  • Blue Flickering Pumpkin *<- Can trade an original Red flickering pumpkin for this
  • Phoenix Membership Fireplace 
  • Phoenix/Dragon Membership Fire Columns 
  • Stone Rose *
  • Red Rose Hedges 
  • White Rose Hedges
  • 2016-2017 Christmas Sweater Hat, Sweater, & Jacket & Scarf - in BLUE & RED
  • 9th Anniversary Knitted Hat *
  • HOST Clothes unisex OR boy *
  • Ice Cream Items & Surfboards *
  • Old Puzzle Lamps *
  • Griffin Membership Spiral Staircase
  • Antique - Chair with Books 
  • Spring Fairy Pond Bridge
  • Listed Below but: Ice Turret & Bricks (please specify which version)
  • ALL ANTIQUE PAINTINGS
CHRISTMAS ANTIQUES
  • Victorian Christmas Tree - Antique
  • Christmas Sleigh - Antique
  • Gramophone - Antique + Table
  • Christmas Living Room Chair - Antique 
  • Christmas Painting - Snowy Cottage 
CHRISTMAS MAZE ITEMS (including rare prizes)
  • 2016 - Mountain Snow Fort Pieces 
  • 2012/2013 Frigid Snow Walls (turret, archway included)
Spoiler:
Screen Shot 2018-11-18 at 10.59.13 PM
«13

Comments

  • red and magenta flickering pumpkins for the cauldron pin and gas mask? lmk! also interested in the lava light  candy corn i have a ghost clock as well 
  • FracturedMemories said:

    red and magenta flickering pumpkins for the cauldron pin and gas mask? lmk! also interested in the lava light  candy corn i have a ghost clock as well 

    ah, I should've included noting which pumpkins I didn't need... are you able to replace the red flickering pumpkin?
  • ahh, no, I can't.. those are the only ones that I have.  You can check out my trade list to see if theres anything you want? 
  • I'm interested in firstly 1x Candy Corn lava lamp then 1x Antique rat. Maybe also interested in Pumpkin Patch furni set! I have anniversary antiques (tiger poster, curious explorer rug, explorer globe)  and last year's Halloween furniture exchange & currently researching the titles of past year's furniture exchanges to see if I have them. Let me know if the antiques work tho! Thanks!


    ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... VFK had me at MISSCLUE <3


    Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 


    Benelock Cumberholmes 




  • FracturedMemories said:

    ahh, no, I can't.. those are the only ones that I have.  You can check out my trade list to see if theres anything you want? 

    let me take a look! 
    GiftPrincess said:

    I'm interested in firstly 1x Candy Corn lava lamp then 1x Antique rat. Maybe also interested in Pumpkin Patch furni set! I have anniversary antiques (tiger poster, curious explorer rug, explorer globe)  and last year's Halloween furniture exchange & currently researching the titles of past year's furniture exchanges to see if I have them. Let me know if the antiques work tho! Thanks!

    Hmm i'm not too sure on the anniversary antiques--however I am interested in whatever furni exchange you can find! I like the vampire castle set. I believe the last exchange that I participated in was for the Dyer mansion items... other than that I'm not familiar with them. Let me know :) 
  • Interested in Antique Gas Mask and Antique Cauldron Pin. I have Antique Sheep, Antique Explorer Round Rug, Antique Explorer Globe. I also have Green Pumpkin Hat and Carry Pumpkin Umbrella from this year’s hunts. Lmk if any of those interest you.
  • Perpetual_Fighter said:

    Interested in Antique Gas Mask and Antique Cauldron Pin. I have Antique Sheep, Antique Explorer Round Rug, Antique Explorer Globe. I also have Green Pumpkin Hat and Carry Pumpkin Umbrella from this year’s hunts. Lmk if any of those interest you.

    Hello! Do you have any Halloween Antiques? I dont need the pumpkin hat & umbrella, unfortunately. 
  • bluewiz said:

    Perpetual_Fighter said:

    Interested in Antique Gas Mask and Antique Cauldron Pin. I have Antique Sheep, Antique Explorer Round Rug, Antique Explorer Globe. I also have Green Pumpkin Hat and Carry Pumpkin Umbrella from this year’s hunts. Lmk if any of those interest you.

    Hello! Do you have any Halloween Antiques? I dont need the pumpkin hat & umbrella, unfortunately. 
    I didn’t get any extra Halloween antiques, but I Can double check. I think the sheep was last year Halloween antique.
  • edited October 2018
    I need:
    x1 Antique Cauldron Pin
    x1 Lava Light - Candy Corn 

    I have the following old antique items (1 bookcase gone):

    carrie


    5
  • Antique Sheep was definitely anniversary antique
  • edited October 2018

  • edited October 2018
    ^ lol... sorry for the double post but what even. lol do yall see me failing at these edits :^)... 

    I need:
    x1 Antique Cauldron Pin
    x1 Lava Light - Candy Corn 

    I have the following old antique items (1 bookcase gone):

    carrie

    @I.Am.Chalk did you still need the cauldron pin after the antique shop opening today?


    ----

    I edited the main post with new items! 
  • Hiya! I'm interested in your:

    x1 Antique Raven Talisman Necklace 
    x1 Antique Grendel's Claw - Orb 

    From your list I have these items:
    ~Ghost Clock
    ~Indigo Flickering Pumpkin
    (Halloween Exchange Items)
    ~Vampire Castle - Lounge
    ~Vampire Castle - Hutch
    ~Vampire Castle - Side Table
    ~Vampire Castle - Center Table
    ~Vampire Castle - Trunk
    ~Vampire Castle - Accessories
    ~Vampire Castle - Desk Lamp
    ~Haunted Green House - Iron Bench
    ~Haunted Green House - Canopy Bench
    ~Haunted Green House - Moth Eaten Rug
    ~Haunted Green House - Side Table
    ~Haunted Green House - Iron Table
  • sunday_monkey said:

    Hiya! I'm interested in your:


    x1 Antique Raven Talisman Necklace 
    x1 Antique Grendel's Claw - Orb 

    From your list I have these items:
    ~Ghost Clock
    ~Indigo Flickering Pumpkin
    (Halloween Exchange Items)
    ~Vampire Castle - Lounge
    ~Vampire Castle - Hutch
    ~Vampire Castle - Side Table
    ~Vampire Castle - Center Table
    ~Vampire Castle - Trunk
    ~Vampire Castle - Accessories
    ~Vampire Castle - Desk Lamp
    ~Haunted Green House - Iron Bench
    ~Haunted Green House - Canopy Bench
    ~Haunted Green House - Moth Eaten Rug
    ~Haunted Green House - Side Table
    ~Haunted Green House - Iron Table
    hello, definitely interested in the ghost clock & flickering pumpkin, from the vampire exchange i'm interested in: Lounge & Hutch! 

    what do you think is fair for the Grendel's Orb? 
  • Looks like you're getting better trades. Let me know if candy corn lava lamp will still be available! I'm gonna bow out of this one. :)


    ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... VFK had me at MISSCLUE <3


    Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 


    Benelock Cumberholmes 




  • bluewiz said:

    ^ lol... sorry for the double post but what even. lol do yall see me failing at these edits :^)... 


    I need:
    x1 Antique Cauldron Pin
    x1 Lava Light - Candy Corn 

    I have the following old antique items (1 bookcase gone):

    carrie

    @I.Am.Chalk did you still need the cauldron pin after the antique shop opening today?


    ----

    I edited the main post with new items! 
    Just need the lava lamp now :)


    5
  • Hey, I was looking through some old storage bins and found halloween exchange furni! 


    post

    these inclue : 
    Phantom mansion
    Phantom garden
    dusty manor 
    haunted green house
    then theres two antiques in that picture as well. 

    I also have the ghost clock you were looking for and the a pumpkin umbrella and green pumpkin hat, a toxic tank (It was a collectible), miniature skeleton horse carraige, pumpkin face rug, halloween moon rug! 

    I also have some older halloween costumes and what not on my thread! 

    From what you have I'm interested in: 
    raven necklace
    Grendel's Claw-Orb
    Floating Pumpkin Pin 
    Gas mask
    Lava light- Candy Corn


    Let me know! 
  • ThePegasus said:

    Antique Sheep was definitely anniversary antique

    No it wasn’t. I’m not talking about the carry sheep, I’m talking about the one on wheels.
  • bluewiz said:

    sunday_monkey said:

    Hiya! I'm interested in your:


    x1 Antique Raven Talisman Necklace 
    x1 Antique Grendel's Claw - Orb 

    From your list I have these items:
    ~Ghost Clock
    ~Indigo Flickering Pumpkin
    (Halloween Exchange Items)
    ~Vampire Castle - Lounge
    ~Vampire Castle - Hutch
    ~Vampire Castle - Side Table
    ~Vampire Castle - Center Table
    ~Vampire Castle - Trunk
    ~Vampire Castle - Accessories
    ~Vampire Castle - Desk Lamp
    ~Haunted Green House - Iron Bench
    ~Haunted Green House - Canopy Bench
    ~Haunted Green House - Moth Eaten Rug
    ~Haunted Green House - Side Table
    ~Haunted Green House - Iron Table
    hello, definitely interested in the ghost clock & flickering pumpkin, from the vampire exchange i'm interested in: Lounge & Hutch! 

    what do you think is fair for the Grendel's Orb? 
    How about the either the pumpkin or the clock plus the vampire lounge & hutch?
  • edited October 2018
    FracturedMemories said:

    Hey, I was looking through some old storage bins and found halloween exchange furni! 



    post

    these inclue : 
    Phantom mansion
    Phantom garden
    dusty manor 
    haunted green house
    then theres two antiques in that picture as well. 

    I also have the ghost clock you were looking for and the a pumpkin umbrella and green pumpkin hat, a toxic tank (It was a collectible), miniature skeleton horse carraige, pumpkin face rug, halloween moon rug! 

    I also have some older halloween costumes and what not on my thread! 

    From what you have I'm interested in: 
    raven necklace
    Grendel's Claw-Orb
    Floating Pumpkin Pin 
    Gas mask
    Lava light- Candy Corn


    Let me know! 
    Im interested in the x2 gargoyle statues from your trading list! what do you value those at?


    sunday_monkey said:

    bluewiz said:

    sunday_monkey said:

    Hiya! I'm interested in your:


    x1 Antique Raven Talisman Necklace 
    x1 Antique Grendel's Claw - Orb 

    From your list I have these items:
    ~Ghost Clock
    ~Indigo Flickering Pumpkin
    (Halloween Exchange Items)
    ~Vampire Castle - Lounge
    ~Vampire Castle - Hutch
    ~Vampire Castle - Side Table
    ~Vampire Castle - Center Table
    ~Vampire Castle - Trunk
    ~Vampire Castle - Accessories
    ~Vampire Castle - Desk Lamp
    ~Haunted Green House - Iron Bench
    ~Haunted Green House - Canopy Bench
    ~Haunted Green House - Moth Eaten Rug
    ~Haunted Green House - Side Table
    ~Haunted Green House - Iron Table
    hello, definitely interested in the ghost clock & flickering pumpkin, from the vampire exchange i'm interested in: Lounge & Hutch! 

    what do you think is fair for the Grendel's Orb? 
    How about the either the pumpkin or the clock plus the vampire lounge & hutch?
    hmm i'd really like to get both the pumpkin and the clock -- other than the necklace did anything interest you or mainly those antiques? 
  • edited October 2018

    hmm i'd really like to get both the pumpkin and the clock -- other than the necklace did anything interest you or mainly those antiques? 

    Okay, I'm kinda clueless on the values of things these days, but I can do the pumpkin & the clock for the Grendel's Claw Orb if you still have it available and are interested (I can also add the 2 vampire items if needed) 
  • sunday_monkey said:


    hmm i'd really like to get both the pumpkin and the clock -- other than the necklace did anything interest you or mainly those antiques? 

    Okay, I'm kinda clueless on the values of things these days, but I can do the pumpkin & the clock for the Grendel's Claw Orb if you still have it available and are interested (I can also add the 2 vampire items if needed) 
    that works! where would you like to meet? 
  • bluewiz said:

    sunday_monkey said:


    hmm i'd really like to get both the pumpkin and the clock -- other than the necklace did anything interest you or mainly those antiques? 

    Okay, I'm kinda clueless on the values of things these days, but I can do the pumpkin & the clock for the Grendel's Claw Orb if you still have it available and are interested (I can also add the 2 vampire items if needed) 
    that works! where would you like to meet? 
    bluewiz said:

    I can meet at Castle Gate now if you happen to be on.


  • sunday_monkey said:

    bluewiz said:

    sunday_monkey said:


    hmm i'd really like to get both the pumpkin and the clock -- other than the necklace did anything interest you or mainly those antiques? 

    Okay, I'm kinda clueless on the values of things these days, but I can do the pumpkin & the clock for the Grendel's Claw Orb if you still have it available and are interested (I can also add the 2 vampire items if needed) 
    that works! where would you like to meet? 
    bluewiz said:

    I can meet at Castle Gate now if you happen to be on.


    great! I'm there now :) 
  • bump :)

    updated my wants list 
  • sunday_monkey said:


    bluewiz said:

    bump

    I wanna try for the Jasper the Butler and Gas mask.... Found some more stuff.... :)


    aaaaaaa for trade halloween 2018


    ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... VFK had me at MISSCLUE <3


    Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 


    Benelock Cumberholmes 




  • GiftPrincess said:

    sunday_monkey said:


    bluewiz said:

    bump

    I wanna try for the Jasper the Butler and Gas mask.... Found some more stuff.... :)


    aaaaaaa for trade halloween 2018
    Hello! From those items im interesting in the skeleton archway
  • bluewiz said:

    GiftPrincess said:

    sunday_monkey said:


    bluewiz said:

    bump

    I wanna try for the Jasper the Butler and Gas mask.... Found some more stuff.... :)


    aaaaaaa for trade halloween 2018
    Hello! From those items im interesting in the skeleton archway
    How many do you need?


    ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... VFK had me at MISSCLUE <3


    Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 


    Benelock Cumberholmes 




  • GiftPrincess said:

    bluewiz said:

    GiftPrincess said:

    sunday_monkey said:


    bluewiz said:

    bump

    I wanna try for the Jasper the Butler and Gas mask.... Found some more stuff.... :)


    aaaaaaa for trade halloween 2018
    Hello! From those items im interesting in the skeleton archway
    How many do you need?
    ah sorry to clarify, I meant the halloween spiderweb skeleton archway 
Sign In or Register to comment.