Awesome Merchandise!

edited October 10 in General
Okay, so I really hope this is allowed on here.
Anyway, I created some merch that I am selling at this link: https://represent.com/store/store-of-epic-randomness
If you see something you like and might want to buy, I have a promo code for each one! Just tell me what item you have your eye on, and I'll tell you the code and what it saves you!
Ciao!
Merchandise
  1. What do you think of these items?
    1. They reflect my life! I need one!
        0.00%
    2. They're pretty good.
      50.00%
    3. Eh. They're okay, I guess.
      25.00%
    4. They aren't very good.
      25.00%
    5. They're terrible, I hate them.
        0.00%
    6. Ew! My eyes are melting! Think of something original!
        0.00%
"Did you oversleep again? You ALWAYS keep me waiting! D-don't get the wrong idea! I-it's not like... I like you or anything! D-dummy!"

Comments

• If you have any suggestions of something else I should create, let me know! :D
    "Did you oversleep again? You ALWAYS keep me waiting! D-don't get the wrong idea! I-it's not like... I like you or anything! D-dummy!"
  • Bump!
  • Compra la mia merce!
  • HBforever said:

Compra la mia merce!

Busting out the Italian (; 
  • Yes! You understood! Yay! I had to use google translate, tbh. I know nothing in Italian except "Ciao."
  • HBforever said:

Yes! You understood! Yay! I had to use google translate, tbh. I know nothing in Italian except "Ciao."

hahaha i speak it fairly well haha 
  • That's really cool! I have a few friends who were born in Italy and can speak a little bit of the language.
    Also, I am completely open to ideas from ANYONE for other items! I try to post new items every week. However please refrain from terms from games or movies such as Harry Potter and Fortnite. Thank you!
  • Bump!
  • Bump I might be adding more soon