Someone Please Explain Space Pirates to Me

I've been wanting the Galactic Space outfits for a while and I know you get them by doing space missions, space pirates, the whole spacity, spoocity, spoop, but I'm not really sure how the whole process works. Could someone be kind enough to explain it to me please? Thank you! :)

Comments

• When you play Space Pirates you randomly get space bottles that could be scanned at Galactic Trading Post.

Now, if you don't want to play Space Pirates but want to get bottles. You must log in 2 other accounts that will go against each other. Run them thru all the levels and wait for the game to end. The pop up will tell you if they got bottles.

Now, if you still don't want to play Space Pirates but want to get a ton of space bottles, then you just keep running the accounts over and over and you're guaranteed to get several bottles later.

Then you can distribute one bottle per account and scan them at Galactic Trading Post. The account must have sufficient credit balance as these space merchant adventures can run into some rut that requires money.

All you got to do is wait and you will get message alerts in your mail/message per account that will make you run to Galactic Trading Post to keep checking the status of your bottles. The fun begins when it ends because you will get to see what you get at the end of the mission!

I hear something happens with your mission every 1-2 hour range.

Good luck on the Galactic Space dresses!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • @GiftPrincess Thank you so so much! This was extremely informative. Do you know if I have better chances at bottles if I put 8 clones into one game or separate them into 4 groups of 2? Thanks again for all your help! :)
  • @Haruna

I'd say you get a better chance if you put them into two different games, I usually do about six clones in one game, and usually if I get a bottle, it will only be on one of those six.
  • @Kitten Thanks for the tip! :) 
  • I haven't done multiple in different lobbies. I just do 2 at a time, one game then do it all over again. :)

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
This discussion has been closed.