Searching for New Halloween Lamps

Searching for both puzzle lamps. Offering 50k each OR your choice of a green pumpkin hat or carry umbrella for 2 of each puzzle lamp. So 4 lamps for one of the host prizes. If none of these offers interest you, LMK your wants!

As a bonus, if you trade me both lamps at once, instead of 50k each, I’ll give you 60k each totalling 120k for both. Thank you!

Comments

  • I can offer 2 of each for an umbrella and hat.
  • Fonna said:

    I can offer 2 of each for an umbrella and hat.

    I can do the hat or umbrella for one of each
  • edited October 13
    So you only want to trade one of the items? Or you no longer are looking for 4 lamps?

  • Fonna said:

    So you only want to trade one of the items? Or you no longer are looking for 4 lamps?


    I do want the four lamps but originally the deal was 1 host prize for 4 lamps
  • Okie dokie, whichever prize you want to trade is fine with me. 
  • Fonna said:

    Okie dokie, whichever prize you want to trade is fine with me. 

    I can do the green pumpkin hat, LMK where and when you can meet
Sign In or Register to comment.