Change the queue system -repost

I can't bump the other thread for some reason.

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #454545}
p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #454545; min-height: 14.0px}

For the past few years, I understand sometimes it's hard to get into host(mostly specific events) because of the queue lines. It says it's full then it kicks you onto the count time.

Its rather annoying trying to get "into" queue for an hour and end up wasting your time. And we all can agree some certain clones are clogging up said events so it's even harder to get in (even unfair).

I suggest that the Queue system can be changed to the way VMK worked. You would literally be in queue and in line for host, past the minimum "queue line" (what? 14?). Everyone would get in, everyone would get a chance.

"But then EVERYONE can get in twice" well everyone already does in other events... and of course you'd be now waiting in line maybe behind 100 clones so there's probably not a chance

"It will be backed up with clones!" okay well be a decent person and don't put clones in to make it worse.

You wanna get into host or not?

"Another suggestion would be to cut the host room down to half the time of the event... that way the queue doesn't get insane. You can join the queue for a half an hour only(compared to an hour event) and when the half an hour is up.. if you're still in queue, & you'll still be able to enter the room. This way staff doesn't end up sitting there all night because the queue is extremely long and the event went on for 2 hours past it's original time. I think that would be fair for both players and staff that have to sit and lead the events."

I'm still like, getting into host either 40+ mins into the game (I start on time) or I never get in at all.

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #454545}
p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #454545; min-height: 14.0px}
art-starbucks 

Comments

• We've talked about this during closing parties before and I've been told to send a help if I'm in the queue 40 minutes out of the hour. But tbh, I never have so I don't even know if it works, or really what good it would do.
  • We've talked about this during closing parties before and I've been told to send a help if I'm in the queue 40 minutes out of the hour. But tbh, I never have so I don't even know if it works, or really what good it would do.
    Like, staying on the "Queue Full" window? 
    If so, I really find that to be... wasteful of time and I've always clicked out and hop back in. We really shouldn't have to send a help if they KNOW getting in queue takes forever. 
    art-starbucks 
  • Yeah, if I'm stuck on the Queue full screen for a long period of time, I've been told to send a help. So maybe its a glitch? But that's a big glitch if its happening to everyone.
  • Kitten said:

Yeah, if I'm stuck on the Queue full screen for a long period of time, I've been told to send a help. So maybe its a glitch? But that's a big glitch if its happening to everyone.

I really don't think it's a glitch :/ for years I never stayed on the Queue Full window and always got into queue if i spam it enough (but now it's worse, but it's all luck honestly)
    art-starbucks