Annual Miss Clue Costume Contest!

edited October 4 in General
Hello everybody! I'm back, with another AMAZING costume contest! Remember last years? It was pretty awesome, but maybe, just maybe we'll have more entries this year! YAY!
Okay, so first, let me explain the rules...
1. Please keep it non-explicit! 
2. If you can, please try your best to be creative, so don't use a full outfit from VFK.
3. Have fun!

Entries are due by Oct 27th! Please screenshot a picture of your costume and submit it here! We will have a three day period to vote! (Oct 27-29) Prize will be announced at the end of the contest! Good luck!
(Also, please only ONE entry per person!)
Costume Contest
  1. Are YOU planning to enter the contest!
    1. YES! I am going to WIN!
      25.00%
    2. I guess. It's worth a try, I suppose...
      66.67%
    3. Probably not.
        0.00%
    4. Definitely not! This is lame! Costumes are for babies!
        8.33%
Finally... Now that it is Halloween, I finally changed my signature from Christmas stuff...

Comments

• Happy Early Halloween! 
    Finally... Now that it is Halloween, I finally changed my signature from Christmas stuff...
  • Good morning everyone! Thank you to anyone who has voted thus far! I'm SUPER excited to see everyone's amazing costumes!
  • Okay! Here is my submission! I'm Queenie Goldstein from "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them."

VFK Costume submssion 
    I originally wanted to be Kokona Haruka from "Yandere Simulator" but I was pretty sure that wouldn't be allowed on here, since the game itself is really violent. 
  • Bump!
  • Only 18 more days! Happy Halloween!
  • goofy

My costume is of Goofy from Mickey Mouse Club House
    imageedit_4_8320421840
  • :D Awesome! I see Iko in the background!
  • Bump!
  • Also looking for the Ghost Rider Hat and Jacket
  • Bump! 15 more days! Only two entries so far!
  • Harvest Scarecrow! 

Screen Shot 2018-10-13 at 12.07.01 AM
  • Awesome! I love it! 2 weeks (14 days) left!
  • Here's my entry: Isabelle from Animal Crossing: New Leaf!

ISABELLEYEETBOIHEREWEGO Isabelle
    ☆★☆★☆★
    imadethislike3timesandimstillnotsatisfied
    If you would like a signature similar to mine, feel free to message me! I am open to commissions!
    ☆★☆★☆★
  • Yay! So glad that y'all entered! Good luck to you and all others who want to enter!
  • Kiki and Tombo (and Jiji) from Kiki's Delivery Service

Screen Shot 2018-10-15 at 12.49.22 PM
    url 2
    url 3
    url
  • Awesome! Thank you for entering!
  • Bump! Awesome entries so far!
  • Haruna said:

Kiki and Tombo (and Jiji) from Kiki's Delivery Service

Screen Shot 2018-10-15 at 12.49.22 PM
    url 2
    url 3
    url
    I LOVE THIS

• Tomb Raider girl - Lara Croft - early games version

• pippi
    Pippi_Longstockingpippi longstocking
    cutelina
  • Bump! Only 8 days left! Enter soon!
  • edited October 22
    Bump! 5 days left! Enter soon!
  • Dr. Grant from Jurassic ParkScreenshot (3)
    grant
  • Yay! Thank you for entering @phantomsangelofmusic !