Trading Green pumpkin hats and pumpkin umbrellas!

I have 4 hats for trade and 2 umbrellas!

Looking for: 
Boys anniversary membership clothes (from the retro, mermaid and tiki)
Boys new membership clothing (bad to the bone, griffin, and ghost dragon when they're released)

Offer other stuff too.  I value it around an ice i guess since it's the first hunt and i haven't seen many being traded yet

Comments

• @FracturedMemories What in the new membership of boy’s clothing would you like for one pumpkin umbrella?
    MandaBear
     #VFKSummer2023

• I have a bunch of host pins if you're looking for host pins!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • MandaBear said:

@FracturedMemories What in the new membership of boy’s clothing would you like for one pumpkin umbrella?

Honestly, I'm not even sure what all was released for the guys thus far lol.... if you could screenshot a pic of it maybe? 

GiftPrincess said:

I have a bunch of host pins if you're looking for host pins!

Hey gift! I'm gonna direct you to @Zoee 's thread... she needs a ton of pins and stuff! If you can't work something out with her, IM me lol.  we'll figure something out, but I'll try to help her get some of the pins she needs first haha 
  • hi i need the hat, i have tiki hunter hairs and outfits as well as some retro stuff for boys and mermaid stuff i think 
  • ah!  What would you offer from all of that for the hat? @ElectricRainbowUnicornz
  • FracturedMemories said:

ah!  What would you offer from all of that for the hat? @ElectricRainbowUnicornz

actually if its the same hat i just won it from host hunt so i now dont need it ^-^
  • ElectricRainbowUnicornz said:

FracturedMemories said:

ah!  What would you offer from all of that for the hat? @ElectricRainbowUnicornz

actually if its the same hat i just won it from host hunt so i now dont need it ^-^
    though if you still want the items you are welcome to offering for them ^o^