More costume ideas

Adding onto the last post I made in august I want to pitch some more costume idea for October. I really hope some of these costumes get added and I know other people had made these suggestions before but I want add a few new ones. 
Infinity war costumes 
Thanos for boys and Gamora for girls having these two as costumes made the most sense to me because of what happens to both of them in the movie. 
Disney 
I have a few ideas for this one. The main one being the little mermaid. I really love we get Ariel and Eric costumes this year. I also think it would make since if we got Wreck it Ralph costumes this year in honour of the sequel. I also like to see Kim possible costumes or duck tails or costumes based on Pinocchio, Peter Pan, or Robin Hood 
Game costume
I think this year I would like to see splatoon costumes as the game costumes this year. If they don't do splatoon I also wouldn't mind seeing kingdom hearts costumes in honour of the new game coming out whenever that happens. 
Craft able costume
I think it would be cute if we got princess sernity and tuxedo mask craft able costumes or aladdin or princess and the frog or Ariel and Eric wedding attire or toy story costumes which could also work as game costumes 
Misc costumes 
costumes I didn't feel like putting in other categories 
More anime costumes I love anime and I would love more anime inspired costumes such as
Black butler 
Tokyo ghoul
Tokyo mew mew
and
Card captor Sakura
The last idea I had was adventure time inspired costumes  
cutelina

Comments

• Card captor Sakura! Nostalgia!!!!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question