Favorite Songs! (remake/questionnaire) {click spoilers for more info}

edited August 2018 in General
I haven't done of these in a while and let me tell you, my music taste has expanded drastically. Besides, I want ya'll to hear these amazing songs no matter the genre. Listen to them and I think you'll get why they're my favourites. (Some may have swearing, though my brain typically ignores it so I wouldn't know for sure)

(hehe, that link tho)

(my best friend showed me this ^ a New Zealand band :D )

(video is a tad bit depressing [there's a noose somewhere in there], apologies)

Spoiler:
THE ART OF ANESTHESIA: Now, I don't know what the song is officially about but this reminds me of my experiences with sleep paralysis and insomnia. Sometimes, I drive myself a little insane sometimes. It was good for a while but last night I couldn't fall asleep no matter how hard I tried, it was awful.

Spoiler:
This reminds me of both my brother and my best friend so much. Mentioned in previous blogs, they're going through some heavy stuff. They want help, but they're both too stubborn to accept it. Rather than face it, they would rather ignore it. My best friend chooses to drink and she really shouldn''t. She's my age, almost 16! But her father buys alcohol for her because he's an alcoholic himself... sorry about the rant, but this is the song I think of when I remember them.

Preferred Genre
  1. Pop
    1. Punk
        0.00%
    2. Rock
      14.29%
    3. Punk Rock
        0.00%
    4. Classic
        0.00%
    5. Country
      42.86%
    6. Rap
      14.29%
    7. Hip-hop
        0.00%
    8. Indie/ Alt. Rock
      14.29%
    9. Folk
        0.00%
    10. Other.
      14.29%
"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• I dont think I did the spoiler right, oh wel
    "I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"
  • edited September 2018
    Great songs! Imagine Dragons is a really cool band, I listen to their songs on a daily basis.