Trading all 3 New Bundle Clothes

Trading all of the clothing for Pegasus, Butterfly and Lost World Bundles. Pegasus is the only fully complete set. The other 2 bundles are missing 2 hairs each. 

I am willing to trade the clothing sets in pieces depending on which. I won't separate outfits that come together. For example, I will not trade you a fairy outfit top and bottom only. I will trade you the shoes and gauntlets as well included in the outfit. Hairs I am willing to separate without it having to be in a set. Values on these are negotiable, but I value all outfits; Pyjamas, lost world outfits, butterfly outfits etc at one ice each. I have my list of wants in game if you want to meet up and look at it. Right now some of my main wants are Ice, Shooting Stars pin, Crossword pin, Contest Boutique Items/Pins, antiques I don’t have and some FX I'm needing as well as some boy clothing. I need to edit the Pegasus picture cause I only have a few hairs left on that one.

Fairy butterfly bundle
lost world bundle
pegasus bundle

Comments

• Interested in the butterfly bundle!! I can do contest shop items. Which/how many points would you want for all?
  • Icyblue said:

Interested in the butterfly bundle!! I can do contest shop items. Which/how many points would you want for all?

Hi icy, if I remember correctly I only need a few items from the shop and I would not trade the entire bundle for a couple contest items since those always come back and are easily available. Are you trading anything else?