Solitaire should be considered a game option!

Game magics are relatively easy to get but they're tedious. I love playing solitaire. It bothers me that the only time we get to play solitaire is really for the around the neck plush so far. It would be a good idea to include solitaire as an option for winning a game magic! I personally hate playing pirates and being able to take it off my list and replace it with a fun game like solitaire would make me so happy! I know others who hate checkers or night fighters. I think that having one more game option would help a lot! It would give solitaire a lot more use than just for the occasional prize.

Considering solitaire doesn't take as much time as other games - it would even make sense to do say.. 3 wins of solitaire gets you the prize towards gaming. Or something like that. So it isn't a lot easier than winning a prize with the other games.

Comments

• I strongly agree with this. Most of the games you have to play to get rewarded the game enchantment take a lot of strategy. Adding solitaire in the mix would make it much more fun & easier for younger kids and older folk!!
  • I personally prefer checkers, but more game options is always a good idea to me.

goodboye
  • I agree :) !! ! ! ! 
    bd95c5fe7175cdaddea9d8be2191da8a_original
  • Sounds like a great idea to me. Some games require so much time and effort. I personally hate fireworks as i wish it was less than 5 rounds to make it easier game wise on how many games you have to play bc it takes so long to play just one game. I would love other game options. I'd love more choices to achieve the magic.
  • @pirateboi Vfk changed it so you only have to play 6 of the 8 games in vfk to get the magic so just don't play fireworks.. just saying
    tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • echo_panda said:

@pirateboi Vfk changed it so you only have to play 6 of the 8 games in vfk to get the magic so just don't play fireworks.. just saying

I don't play fireworks or sleepy hollow. But I'd personally like it if I can switch out pirates for solitaire. It would just be nice to have more game options. I mean the game exists.. we should use it more!
  • edited July 2018
    NiceCutePumpkin said:

echo_panda said:

@pirateboi Vfk changed it so you only have to play 6 of the 8 games in vfk to get the magic so just don't play fireworks.. just saying

I don't play fireworks or sleepy hollow. But I'd personally like it if I can switch out pirates for solitaire. It would just be nice to have more game options. I mean the game exists.. we should use it more!
    I didn't mean your solitaire idea, I think it's a great addition!  I was just trying to help pirate if he thought he HAD to play fireworks, because he doesn't :Do
    tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • This is a fantastic idea. Solitaire is a game I actually find fun. Please VFK consider doing this! Perhaps also doing this with Fairy Phere would be a thought too. Some of the mini games take just so long to get prizes that the task of getting the magic is daunting nowadays. 

32cb878a
  • I will speak from a different side here!  For many of us that have crippling disabilities, it can be very difficult to try and sit for hours at a time trying to click a mouse or arrows that many of the games require.  Thus, it is almost impossible for us to obtain the game awards and as you know trading for these items is quite difficult as well.

I really LOVE the idea of making solitaire one of the games that we can play to obtain either individual game prizes or like pumpkin said, maybe make it a stacked game ( ie: 1 win = a small prize, 3 win's = different prize, 5 wins = game award)

SO please @VFK_Enigma, @VFK_Mintie, @VFK_Vintage, if you can make this happen it would be a wonderful edition to VFK!!!!

• It sounds like everyone wants the magic to be easier to get, maybe something faster for VFK to give us would just to set the bar really low on winning the game prizes?
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• i definitely agree with this as i am terrible at the other games rip... good idea girl :o)

• edited July 2018
    iStella said:

It sounds like everyone wants the magic to be easier to get, maybe something faster for VFK to give us would just to set the bar really low on winning the game prizes?

I don't really want the bar to be set too low because then magics would lose their value. I just think another option would be nice.The only games that I think take too long are... pirates.. and fireworks is obviously extremely too long. The rest I win the prize in a fair amount of time. That's really the main reason I want solitaire. Plus.. I genuinely enjoy playing solitaire! The other games.. not so much. It would at least give me something to look forward to playing!
  • edited July 2018
    I like the idea of adding more games!!! I don't how it would make it easier as we would still have to play 6 games to obtain the magic but I really do like solitaire so it would be fun to have as an option! :D
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • I'd love solitaire added to games we can play to receive the game magic!

I never play the games to get the magic awards because I'm god awful at Fireworks, Sleepy, and Birds... and then they shut down Phere. That's only 5 games I can play towards the magic and it wouldn't matter because you need 6.

Not to mention arthritis... my wrists start murdering me after a few games of pushing the same keys down for hours. It would be nice to play solitaire in-between to put a spacer between all the key hammering.

• I'm bad at solitaire so I can't really say I agree or disagree. However, if they added it to the options, I would only oppose if they made it a requirement to master 1 more game than the usual. So 7 out of 9 games instead of 6 out of 8. That's all. 6 out of 9 games or no thanks lol
  • Perpetual_Fighter said:

I'm bad at solitaire so I can't really say I agree or disagree. However, if they added it to the options, I would only oppose if they made it a requirement to master 1 more game than the usual. So 7 out of 9 games instead of 6 out of 8. That's all. 6 out of 9 games or no thanks lol

Yeah I'm totally against making it 7 / 9 games due to adding solitaire. I definitely don't want that haha 6 games is plenty. I just think an extra option would be nice. 
  • I.Am.Chalk said:

I'd love solitaire added to games we can play to receive the game magic!

I never play the games to get the magic awards because I'm god awful at Fireworks, Sleepy, and Birds... and then they shut down Phere. That's only 5 games I can play towards the magic and it wouldn't matter because you need 6.

Not to mention arthritis... my wrists start murdering me after a few games of pushing the same keys down for hours. It would be nice to play solitaire in-between to put a spacer between all the key hammering.
    Yeah exactly! Many people on here have the same problem! It would be a nice spacer from all of the button clicking. Sometimes I stop playing just because my wrists/fingers need a break! Glad I'm not the only one who starts having that issue lol
  • Agreed!!!
  • NiceCutePumpkin said:

Perpetual_Fighter said:

I'm bad at solitaire so I can't really say I agree or disagree. However, if they added it to the options, I would only oppose if they made it a requirement to master 1 more game than the usual. So 7 out of 9 games instead of 6 out of 8. That's all. 6 out of 9 games or no thanks lol

Yeah I'm totally against making it 7 / 9 games due to adding solitaire. I definitely don't want that haha 6 games is plenty. I just think an extra option would be nice. 
    Precisely, yes. So long as there’s not one more game to master, it’s all good!
  • I totally agree! 

I don't really enjoy playing many of the games on here. 
  • Bringing this back as another neck plush has come out and I still really want solitaire to count towards game magic!