Need to know values

Okie so, I have been on vfk since beta but left in early 2011, and have only been back on game since around Halloween of 2017. So, that being said, i now have basically no idea what things are worth anymore and i have a bunch of random stuff in my inventory xD some of these things may be completely worthless, or might still be available to get and I just don't know about it, or they might be worth more than i know. So if you know the values of any of these items, please let me know xD thanks!!

-Didgeridoo
-Dimensional Nexus -- chaos
-Black Hole Teleporters
-Small Easter eggs from past years
-Crystal First Anniversary Globe
-Rusty the Singing Rainbow Trout
-Hedge Topiary
-Adobe Walls
-LCD Super Televisions
-Halloween candy from past years
-Thanksgiving Harvest Corn
-Party favors from past years
-Nemean Lion Statues
-Rose Hedges
-Easter eggs from past years (not small ones)
-Golden Easter Eggs from past years
-Fortune Orbs
-Packaged Globes
-Crystal Second Anniversary Chair
-Rocky the Singing Moose

ty guys, I appreciate it xD
IMG_1105 Black Parade Skull Art

Comments

• From my experience, here's what I know...

-Didgeridoo - 5K to 50K
    -Dimensional Nexus -- chaos (I don't know how this one looks like. Do you have a picture?)
    -Black Hole Teleporters (Haven't seen this one as well and haven't heard of its demand yet.)
    -Small Easter eggs from past years - FREE - 10K per set (I got some old Easter eggs by some friends. Some people got rid of these thru furniture exchanges as well.)
    -Crystal First Anniversary Globe - 25K - 100K
    -Rusty the Singing Rainbow Trout - 5K - 10K (Most quest prizes fall under this range.)
    -Hedge Topiary - 30K - 100K (Depends on the design and if there's only a few of that design floating around the game.)
    -Adobe Walls - 250K - 1,000,000 (I heard its a very old maze prize and there are collectors that looks solely for these. 1 ice maybe for a set of the biggest walls. Smaller walls and corners might go for less.)
    -LCD Super Televisions - Mostly FREE since the quest is still  very much alive and available, LOL!
    -Halloween candy from past years - 1k or less (The only candies that matters are a couple years old to recent for the ULTIMATE HALLOWEEN BUCKET. Very old candies only matter to collectors. Like eggs, some players might have exchanged them for furni and most likely they don't hold on to them for very long.)
    -Thanksgiving Harvest Corn - 5K - 30K
    -Party favors from past years - 1K - 5K
    -Nemean Lion Statues - 20K
    -Rose Hedges - 5K
    -Easter eggs from past years (not small ones) - 1K (Also check gift shoppe if some eggs are still available there.)
    -Golden Easter Eggs from past years - 1K - 5K
    -Fortune Orbs - 1K (Most players have these as they are still in Member Gifts Catalog in Icetastic Shop.)
    -Packaged Globes - 1K (Most players have these as they are still in Member Gifts Catalog in Icetastic Shop.)
    -Crystal Second Anniversary Chair - 5K - 10K (Same quest prize range.)
    -Rocky the Singing Moose -5K - 10K (Same quest prize range.)

Hope this will help!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • Thanks for those values @GiftPrincess! xD also here are pictures of the Dimensional Nexus and Black Hole teleporters :)

Dimensional Nexus - Chaos

Black Hole Teleporter
    IMG_1105 Black Parade Skull Art
  • No problem, Raven! :) Value still depends on supply versus demand and how an owner feels about their belongings. For example if you don't want to get rid of your didgeridoo because you only have one, you might value it higher. But if you have hundreds of them and don't care much, you (might) be willing to let go for lower. I scored a didgeridoo for only 5K but the owner has so much of them anyway. I put the prices like I saw them in stores. Try putting them up for auction if you want to get more as well. :)

Oh yes I've seen those before but I don't know their prices and I haven't seen anybody sell them.

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question