Looking for Miniature Christmas Village - House - Antique

NEED

I am looking for these. Need a few of each color. Please let me know you wants. Not trading ice or q magic's for these.

Comments

• hi @UncleB

i have the red and the tan house. im not really sure what i want for them. do you have a list of items you're trading? 
    i am looking for a few girls costumes from the past few years..

elven princess
    space princess
    princess apricot
    shadow bird
    light bird

im also looking for credits, recent host prizes (running tigers, macaws), and the new puzzle lamps.

let me know!

new sig
  • Cordelia said:

hi @UncleB

i have the red and the tan house. im not really sure what i want for them. do you have a list of items you're trading? 
    i am looking for a few girls costumes from the past few years..

elven princess
    space princess
    princess apricot
    shadow bird
    light bird

im also looking for credits, recent host prizes (running tigers, macaws), and the new puzzle lamps.

let me know!

Awesomeness!

I can give you the Jellyfish lamp set and 300k for both...lmk what you think!

• Hi there. I have 1x of each of these.
    I'm mostly looking for pins from 2011-2015.
    Feel free to PM me about anything. :)
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    If you'd like a signature similar to mine, please message me! I take requests!
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• @UncleB sure thing! I'm in your trade room :)

new sig
  • Cordelia said:

@UncleB sure thing! I'm in your trade room :)

Sorry I miss ya. Im here again
  • Jessizoid said:

Hi there. I have 1x of each of these.

Name some of the pins you really need...that is a lot of years and a lot of pins to go though LOL
  • UncleB said:

Jessizoid said:

Name some of the pins you really need...that is a lot of years and a lot of pins to go though LOL

Sorry for the late reply! Yeah, I should have gave specifics but I didn't know if you were trading any.
    I'm mostly looking for Anniversary pins from the 3rd to the 9th, about 5 of each if you have that many.
    I'm also looking for Melody Hunt pins (except for Halloween and Christmas 2017), 5 of each.
    If you don't have those, I can list a few others. :)
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• Jessizoid said:

UncleB said:

Jessizoid said:

Sorry for the late reply! Yeah, I should have gave specifics but I didn't know if you were trading any.
    I'm mostly looking for Anniversary pins from the 3rd to the 9th, about 5 of each if you have that many.
    I'm also looking for Melody Hunt pins (except for Halloween and Christmas 2017), 5 of each.
    I have 5x 3rd anniversary and 5x 4th Anniversary pins. Don’t have any melody pins. So what else are you looking for?
  • UncleB said:

Jessizoid said:

UncleB said:

Jessizoid said:

I have 5x 3rd anniversary and 5x 4th Anniversary pins. Don’t have any melody pins. So what else are you looking for?
    Not a problem. I'm also looking for x2 of the HOST Jungle Macaw Trees and a couple past puzzle lamps, but I can't remember the names of them off the top of my head...
    I'm offline for the night, but I should be online all day tomorrow. :)
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• Jessizoid said:

UncleB said:

Jessizoid said:

UncleB said:

Jessizoid said:

Not a problem. I'm also looking for x2 of the HOST Jungle Macaw Trees and a couple past puzzle lamps, but I can't remember the names of them off the top of my head...
    Ok let me know what lamps your looking for. I have a few lamps. I don’t have any original lamps Victorian/lotus/tubular/elagent.
  • UncleB said:

Jessizoid said:

UncleB said:

Jessizoid said:

UncleB said:

Jessizoid said:

Ok let me know what lamps your looking for. I have a few lamps. I don’t have any original lamps Victorian/lotus/tubular/elagent.
    I'll send you a PM. :)
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★