Garden Competition Judging 2018

2»

Comments

• I just finished judging and this was the last room I got. It was also my favourite. Zelda
  • edited June 2018
    I only got 1 room out of Misty's last set from 2 accounts.... even  if it is random, it's so sad. I want to judge all these awesome entries but cannot... so thank you Misty for sharing.

And as much as I loved LOZ, I didn't really give it points because to me it didnt fit any theme... it's garden like but I'm not going to give it all these stars just bc it's LOZ. It feels biased.

Edit: after looking back at the pictures, I've only came across 7 on 2 accounts, 1 double. 
    art-starbucks 
  • My favourite room out of the ones I judged had Loki made out of flowers. I took a picture of it on my phone but Can't get it to send over email. Maybe it will work later.
    VFK sig
  • I got lots of clone rooms, and I only judged on one account. There was a British Parliament room that I got that was SUPER good (wish I could build like that lol) and another that was something along the lines of Flower Falls Center? It almost looked like an outdoor mall with fountains and stuff- that one was my favorite!
    Marina_and_the_diamonds
  • I got the loki room to it was awesome!!!
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • There was a Loki room?????!!!
    art-starbucks 
  • @prettyredstone theres pictures of it on the other thread! It was made by TacoCat
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n