Where is the new game??

Minite told me on the vfk anniversary they will be making a announcement about the new game... and it way past that date im concerned the game is not going to be out yet... or something happened i dont know.. I want to play this game cause i hope its better than trials of Salem 
New Game
  1. Do you think the new game will be better than Trials of Salem?
    1. Yes i hope so
      40.00%
    2. I dont know
      60.00%

Comments

• Im sad that  nobody has heard any news about the new game...
  • I really hope that we can get some sort of update on the new game. If the announcement was meant for the anniversary and it's nearly the end of June, I hope some update can happen so there's not a lot of speculation as to why it hasn't appeared.
    A - ala - watchful alertness
    L - lokahi - working with unity
    O - oia'i'o - truthful honesty
    H - ha'aha'a - humility
    A - ahonui - patient perserverance

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
  • I really believe they should stop making due dates for stuff, especially a brand new game, UNLESS it is actually ready to be played. 
    Bigger gaming companies use this tactic so people won't be angry when the game misses it's due date or confused like us right now and having no communication. 
    They would announce hey a new game is coming out, can't say when yet, but when it's finished we will give a date of release.
    art-starbucks 
  • Her Interactive did the same thing with there new game now its not coming out until Next Year. Midnight in Salem was supposed to come out this year but they switched to Spring 2019. It took forever to change the date of their release