HALLOWEEN MEMBERSHIP IDEA

This may be a little early for some but it's my very most favorite time on VFK and i am always thinking of fun things for it.

I have a new idea for memberships. I am wondering if you would consider something a bit different than more ride on items. I am taking into account that last year you let us buy the previous years dragons for a few days, and assuming you will do that again. So...

What if, instead of the ride on item, we got a spooky companion.  They would work like pets (except for the holding) and follow us around

I would LOVE a companion Zombie, Ghost and Mummy. A witch/warlock is another idea. Again the big item would be the companion and a cool room. There are so many options in clothing for each of these themes. 

• I know we have a mummy costume but an updated one would be cool and nice for those that missed the original. 
  • I would love you to consider a ghost costume update that looks like it glows.
  • Zombie costume!!

I have a bunch of idea for items etc but I will leave it here for now and open to discussion...

Comments

• I think that it would be cool if they had a dragon membership!
    :D
  • I've already got tons of new ideas but I am going to save them for the devblog. 

I do like the glow ghost costume idea! 

I also have my own halloween / fall thread on here you should check it out sometime ;D
    bd95c5fe7175cdaddea9d8be2191da8a_original
  • I do think if they did another ride able I would love to have a werewolf/full moon membership. I also would like a little witch acadima costume. 
    cutelina
  • this is a cool idea!

Ask before taking.
  • Time to bump up the Halloween ideas...
  • Maybe go away from the dragon idea and do some spooky ride on like a skeleton horse or cow......or a ride in coffin
  • Osmello said:

Maybe go away from the dragon idea and do some spooky ride on like a skeleton horse or cow......or a ride in coffin

I totally back that skeleton horse idea!

Just thought maybe we could be away from ride on items. I know for me - although I love them, so many go unused. I also agree that we have enough dragons!