halloween membership ideas

hello! i normally don't share ideas like this but i guess i really want something that's not a dragon this year as much as i like the dragons.
so, i'll jump right in.

birds of prey, bc they're spooky? cats bc they're halloween incarnate 

vulture/skeleton bird, crow/raven, screech owl for mount ideas
GIANT BLACK CAT MOUNT
raven rider, vulture venturer, owl odoacer rider outfits
shadow enchantment, which turns your character into a glow-y black silhouette 
black magic enchantment where ghosts come up from the floor around you
bird-based items, similar to the phoenix but perhaps black/grey/dark grey instead?
or cat based items, which a gothic manor/gothic church/gothic castle would go swimmingly well with

honestly my mind is drawing a blank so i'll edit this as i think of more ideas
thanks for listening ok bye

new sig

Comments

• I love the idea of an Owl! But I would rather have it as carry instead of mount. We already have a carry raven btw.
  • Maybe if they made it like the current memberships where they have to progress into mounts. Owls would be awesome both ways lol.
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • Holly said:

Maybe if they made it like the current memberships where they have to progress into mounts. Owls would be awesome both ways lol.

Good thinking!
  • Oh i want a cat mount and like 10 extra cat pets so bad
  • I am in looooooooooooooooooove with all of these ideas, Co!!
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    If you'd like a signature similar to mine, please message me! I take requests!
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• I would love a pumpkin carriage.
    cutelina
  • A snake mount would be another good halloween membership idea. You could get awesome robes and stuff, maybe some fake snake skin boots, and long curly hair that kinda looks like snakes. It would be awesome if you could chose between two or three different snake colours too!
    VFK sig
  • WOW I love these ideas so much ^^ halloween cant get here soon enough
    tacocatdrawing
  • bumps quietly

new sig
  • edited September 2018
    I was thinking maybe Black winged horses that have 3 color options that change the color of the ghostly wings,hair, and feet to blue/red/green.  I know we have horses and pegasus already but it would be cool to have a  ghostly horse with ghostly wings and flamed feet.  Also maybe mythical mounts like a griffin.   I love all new mount ideas, and Im looking forward to what VFK will create