New Anniversary Membership Idea for Pets

So, we all know soon all our pets will be mounts and we won't be able to carry them anymore (as we have seen with the butterfly.) Well, unless staff gives us the option in a future bundle.

I was talking to @PhantomsAngelOfMusic and she brought up we should get a carry plush that looks like our pet with one of the bundles, that way we won't miss carrying our pets!

So if we could get a caterpillar plush for Butterfly membership, a Dino plush for Lost World membership and a pegasus plush for Pegasus membership- all carriable plushies that look exactly like the pet. I think this is a great alternative if we can't get a pet version of our mounts! Staff, please consider!

Side note: I also suggest Dino slippers, butterfly slippers, and pegasus slippers for our feet ;) Even better if they come with matching PJS!

I mean, look how adorable the pegasus is! I would be so sad to not be able to carry it anymore :(

Screen Shot 2018-06-02 at 2.48.27 PM

Comments

• This would be amazing. I like how in all holiday bundles we get to choice the plushies with gold stamps. It would be awesome if they would come with a bundle though.
    VFK sig
  • PhantomsAngelOfMusic said:

This would be amazing. I like how in all holiday bundles we get to choice the plushies with gold stamps. It would be awesome if they would come with a bundle though.

Ooh that too, I forgot about the dragon one's being in stamps
  • I think it would be better if we didn't have to buy them. since we do have to wait for the mounts to grow. fair trade to get them in a bundle
    VFK sig
  • Well, in the butterfly membership, we got a plush butterfly today.  Looks kind of bad holding it, but looks good in a room! 
  • That means the other bundles will come with plushies so they either saw this post and listened or more likly planned this in advance. 
    cutelina
  • FracturedMemories said:

Well, in the butterfly membership, we got a plush butterfly today.  Looks kind of bad holding it, but looks good in a room! 

LOL It doesn't for me. It looks like butterfly carry fans. :D

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • I just realized something. You don't HAVE to progress any of your pets.. So, if you want to keep your pegasus, Dino, or caterpillar as carry, it seems it's totally an option so long as you do NOT press "progress." Pretty interesting.
  • I want to ride around on my dino. so plushy it is for me. lol
    VFK sig
  • PhantomsAngelOfMusic said:

I want to ride around on my dino. so plushy it is for me. lol

rofl I wonder if the plush will look like it though
  • Woot!! 
    Pegasus slippers - Accomplished!!

I'm a little bummed we didn't get a pegasus plushie.. Maybe next bundle? I hope so!
  • Where do we pick up the membership plushes?
    MandaBear
     #VFKSummer2023

• MandaBear said:

Where do we pick up the membership plushes?

there are none, only the butterfly one which came in the bundle
  • @MandaBear the butterfly plush is given to you in the bundles. The Dragon and Phoenix plush are at the gold stamp store!
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • edited June 2018
    @Holly @Perpetual_Fighter Thanks so much!
    MandaBear
     #VFKSummer2023