Anniversary Players RIDE

edited May 2018 in General
Hi Ormonddude here and while I have not done this in Years me and some other Players are making a Players Ride for Prize the PLAYERS RANDOM COOL ROOM RIDE if you have a cool room and want to join us contact me or Osmello as I am donating GOLD STAMPS for Prizes up to a Million if we have a ton of Submissions I will simply Form a Ride Hub and have Several Players Rides for People to Enjoy we only have a Couple Days so Lets Get Going - We will be using Space ride track and I will join the rooms using porters all you need to do is friend me and give me perms  Osmello has partnered so you can contact her or me Please  

Comments

• So no theme just cool rooms we have made in the past?

Just one entry?

--
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• Wow this sounds really exciting!  I would love to enter a room in the ride!
    I am a total mystery girl!
    Never without my magnifying glass <3
    MarzipanFromBluewiz3
    Thanks to @bluewiz for this amazing Secret Santa Christmas present!!
  • Yes Lets try to keep it to one room per person - Contact me or Osmello 
  • Should I PM a picture of my room and you can tell me if it qualifies?
    --

• Is it Cool? Best Choices for this are Contest rooms or theme rooms 
  • I am on Map on Celliwig if anyone wants to friend me and show me a room 
  • Is it to late to be added?
  • No not at all - I need Help Badly 
  • @Ormonddude  I sent you a PM with rooms I have can you look at them and see if they qualify?
    --

• edited May 2018
    Ormonddude I have a complete collection of all ice dinos in a museum, you can have one or all :Doo

Spoiler:

Icemuseum3
    Icemuseum2
    Icemuseum

Oh wait you said cool rooms, This is my most cool room I've ever made

Spoiler:

Back Ally

allytrades

tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • edited May 2018
    Both are Fantastic - Do you guys Have Space ride in them? I will need Perms to drop the Porters I am working on it all day - Also Please feel free to add a Sign with your titles on them for Recognition - I used to make a video of my rides and add credits at the end but with Windows 10 that's not possible
  • edited May 2018
    Ormonddude said:

No not at all - I need Help Badly 

I’ll add you to the room the ride is already in place. And I’ll PM you the room title.

• GUYS The Sooner the Better but Chances are we will Run Ride again as We Add to it 
  • Thank you Mr Sky 
  • edited May 2018
    When is the deadline? I have my room from the space blitz pretty much built still, I would just need to add some things back and then add the ride.

Spoiler:

2018-04-29 02_05_04 AM Kitten - Kitten's Forbidden Planet