Theory~~

So I haven't really been around lately but if by chance you remembered little old me and clicked on this discussion....thanks.

Now. If I were a therapist I'd tell you to close your eyes and imagine this but unfortunately this is only text. We'll have to make due.

Imagine if it only took one parent to create an offspring. One human only. No significant other of any kind. Which parent would you think you'd be born to, or wish you were born to? Why?

Imagine how your life would be as the opposite gender. Why?
"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• WELCOME BACK FROGGY!!  YAY
    how have you been lately?!?!?

• edited May 2018
    Hey Girl! So good to hear from you!!! How are you doing? Didn't you say the doctors finally found something to help with your headaches?  How's life?

I can't really answer the first question I mean, it's weird, but I like having both a mom and dad and can't imagine my life with just one.  I know some kids have to live with divorced or the loss of one parent but I haven't, the only thing I'm kind of thankful for and so....yeah anyway!

Being a boy would be kind of cool I have no idea what I would do, I guess just the same stuff in a more boyish fashion?

Haha sorry couldn't answer better! Thanks for stopping in

--
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• Hi hi @frogiepower!!  Welcome back!! :)  <:-P
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture