Social Update in My Highschool Days

I am proud to say that yesterday I dropped a hundred and ten pounds. By that I mean I lost a friend of mine. I'm not so much upset as I am angry because she'd been lying since forever and all I wanted was for her to tell me, to come clean. How hard is that to do? I mean, if you don't like someone then why would you stick around especially since you gain nothing from them? Exactly. It's pointless. In all honesty, I feel relieved though enrichment is now awkward seeing that my seat is right next to mine but I'll manage. We kind of saw this coming anyway...I mean really? Who were we fooling? Nobody. The thing is, she was so bad at being fake...so bad at lying. If she would have done a better job then I just might have believed her but I'm glad I didn't because I honestly don't have time for this.

Problem? She's telling everybody how done with my 'bull..." (you get the point). Just let it end peacefully. I don't want to fight so leave it at that.

"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• Good news. She's been quiet. It's been awkward. For her, and I both.
  • I hope everything works out for the best soon!  I know struggles in life are always hard to overcome, especially losing and gaining friends.  -hugs!-
    I am a total mystery girl!
    Never without my magnifying glass <3
    MarzipanFromBluewiz3
    Thanks to @bluewiz for this amazing Secret Santa Christmas present!!
  • Sorry for the mega late response. Thank you. She's caused a little bit if issues but it's summer vacation now :)