Perms but locked public rooms

garden cart
garden cart 2

With all the wonderful furniture in VFK being presented all over the kingdom.. I think we should be able to click on them to know the item of the furniture but unable to move.. so we have "perms" but the furniture is locked because there are so many furniture being put around kingdom that I have seen and fell in love with! I don't even know how to start looking for the idea because I don't even know the name of it and sometimes it's hard to describe!

or if we can click the item and the information pop up on what they items is would be great as well but some players actually like to sit in the seats so I'm not sure how this would work!

I really hope you guys can consider this request..

**also if anyone knows the name of these two beautiful items and where they came from? that would be amazing if you can let me know!

Comments

• @Munchykin 1st pic is Retro Greenhouse item
    MandaBear
     #VFKSummer2023

• The second picture is an old quest item, Spring Garden Trellis Bench.
  • IDK if they fixed this but you used to be able to go into a room you own, press -i-, keep it open, and then go into any public room. In the open  Room Information window, press "List Items" and see what items are in the room. May not work anymore though. Also there are certain items in public rooms that are made for just those rooms and would not be released as items probably, such as the Christmas Present item rooms usually have items in them; but made specifically for those rooms only sadly.