Spring gardening ideas PICTURES

edited March 2018 in VFK Developer Ideas!
Some ideas from the Flower Festival. Some of these may be copyrighted, just using them as reference to build on. I would love new topiaries like these that are multi colored rather than just a green shaped bush. Of course i would LOVE any and all butterflies myself...
IMG_E2222
IMG_E2224
IMG_E2234
IMG_E2238

Comments

• Fonna said:

Why can't we have Snow and the dwarves, or similar??

vfk suggestions
    dwarv
  • edited March 2018
    Fonna said:

I have been asking for various size terra cotta pots for planting and decoration. This is what I had in mind...

terra cotta
  • Fonna said:

bambi
  • Fonna said:

Palm tree quest idea. I love Bismarck palms and also palms with orchids growing up the trunk! 

last idea
  • VFK! Feel free to clean up this thread since i cannot delete. The picture posting got the better of me this morning... @-)
  • I love it!!!! I asked for new topiaries in devblog as well. More greenery!!!! :)

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • These are AWESOME ideas!!! :O
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • OMG, they made the pandas and butterfly topiaries and I see the different shaped terracotta pots here that are in-game now too! KEWL!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question