Trade complete....closed

edited March 2018 in VFK Trading Post

2018-03-04 08_04_01 AM Fonna - ScrapperGal's Grand Summer Island Oasis-2011 THINGS FOR FONNA to check out Not sure their value, I JUST found out they existed. If you have some for trade lmk your wants??

Comments

• Ooo, they look cool. Where are they from?

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • I have a double set of those Do you have any Halloween arches from 2017?
    ColourzRNice2
  • edited March 2018

ColourzRnice said:

I have a double set of those Do you have any Halloween arches from 2017?

I do! I can give you four? 
    Wait, now that I am looking there are 2 different arches from Halloween time. One is called 'Halloween spiderweb skeleton archway'  and the other is 'Spooky dilapidated wall -archway'. I only have extras of the second one.
    LMK which you mean.
  • GiftPrincess said:

Ooo, they look cool. Where are they from?

I was told they were from the mazes. But like I said, i never saw them so i don't know for sure.
  • Fonna said:

GiftPrincess said:

I was told they were from the mazes. But like I said, i never saw them so i don't know for sure.
    Thank you! They probably match a maze wall or something. So neat to new things (in my perspective) from VFK once in a while.

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • GiftPrincess said:

Fonna said:

GiftPrincess said:

Thank you! They probably match a maze wall or something. So neat to new things (in my perspective) from VFK once in a while.
    So someone else told me these were sold in Merlin's not maze.

BUMP --- come on there has to be somebody with extras. I really only need one for my room.
  • They were from Merlin's I've been hunting these down myself... haven't found anyone trading them in ages. Goodluck on your hunt!

• edited March 2018
    Fonna said:

ColourzRnice said:

Wait, now that I am looking there are 2 different arches from Halloween time. One is called 'Halloween spiderweb skeleton archway'  and the other is 'Spooky dilapidated wall -archway'. I only have extras of the second one.
    LMK which you mean.
    That's perfect fonna!  That is the arch I'm looking for! (The second one)
    ColourzRNice2
  • ColourzRnice said:

Fonna said:

ColourzRnice said:

LMK which you mean.
    That's perfect fonna!  That is the arch I'm looking for! (The second one)
    awesome! Inbox me when we can meet.

• I sent you a PM @Fonna
    ColourzRNice2
  • thank you for the trade and lovely game of tag...