Clothing Placement in Closet

My goal on VFK is to collect all clothing possible .. I love clothing on vfk! I love collecting clothing and I'm back again to try and get everything back.

There are certain clothing that doesn't make sense when they are in closet.. one being

"Merchant Daughter's Cape" I noticed this item is placed under JACKETS. [ I plan to craft this cape in every color possible..

The jacket section is like the automatic section for many of items that aren't shirts.. I think it would be better off under CAPES since the word cape is in the title.

Other items that can be put under capes

Dragon Armor

Hearts n Frost Traveling Shawl ( which is quite similar to a cape)

It's just that the jackets section is already crowded while the cape section has about 10 items maxed.. would be great if we can spread some items out..

Also Pack Belt and Easter Belt.. I figured it would be more under overskirts because that sections deals more with waistline items.. Instead of under JACKETS which is completely crowded..

As for now those are the only items that have been bugging me. lol

Anyone with any other suggestions when it comes to closet?

Comments

• I think items are placed in the inventory depending on how they work.  For most cape they only go on your back, so I think the merchant daughter cape goes over the front and so if has to be on jackets.  I think the Easter belt has to be there because in the over skirt section tops always show over them so the belt would be covered up in most cases. 

I think what we really need is VFK to add more sections to the closet that accommodate items going over jackets!

--
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• iStella said:

I think items are placed in the inventory depending on how they work.  For most cape they only go on your back, so I think the merchant daughter cape goes over the front and so if has to be on jackets.  I think the Easter belt has to be there because in the over skirt section tops always show over them so the belt would be covered up in most cases. 

I think what we really need is VFK to add more sections to the closet that accommodate items going over jackets!

Oh.. yes yes.. I understand. Definitely makes more sense here :)

I agree.. making more sections works well for me as well.

• Also the overskirt section is a girls only section, the boys don't have it, I definitely think more clothing sections would be the answer
    Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!
  • Blossomflower said:

Also the overskirt section is a girls only section, the boys don't have it, I definitely think more clothing sections would be the answer

Also true! thank you guys.. yes I am all for more sections
  • Since VFK started the new dev section I'm sure they will look at all the thread :D
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!