Trades made

CLOSED. Trades already made.

Comments

• Hey you were holding out on me!  I thought you would only trade your board for both antique paintings :o
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • edited February 2018
    I could do most of the top 10 pins except for the 3 rare 4th of julys and all but 1 original for both snowboards.

Or half of them for one.

• edited February 2018
    Fowzy said:

Hey you were holding out on me!  I thought you would only trade your board for both antique paintings :o

I just got an extra! If you'd like, you can offer an antique painting, and 5Q worth of other stuff to it for the board. Before I only had one board, so I wanted both paintings - no exceptions. But now that I have 2 I am more flexible as long as offer is 10Q total. I value each painting at about 5Q. So if you can come up with another 5Q worth of items, I'd love to take the offer. I was going to tag you here, but I didn't know if you still wanted the board or not. 
  • I.Am.Chalk said:

I could do most of the top 10 pins except for the 3 rare 4th of julys and all but 1 original for both snowboards.

Or half of them for one.

I will definitely consider, I will wait a little to see what other offers I get then I will choose one!

• Here's everything I have from your post:

per

• I can do 50 top ten pins for them both
  • King_Olly said:

I can do 50 top ten pins for them both

I’m currently only trading one, thanks for the offer though.
  • I.Am.Chalk said:

Here's everything I have from your post:

per

Got a couple more people who are putting an offer together so I’ll give them a shot, but I’ll let you know
  • Perpetual_Fighter said:

King_Olly said:

hows 30 for 1
  • King_Olly said:

Perpetual_Fighter said:

King_Olly said:

hows 30 for 1
    I'll consider that but like I said, I'm waiting to see if Fowzy and a couple others want to offer as well. I want to give everyone a fair chance. But If I do get more than one good offer I might end up just trading both. We will see though.
  • Putting together my offer now.  I'll post it in just a bit!
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • These are the items I have which best match your list and I believe equal the 10 Q magics, however you can correct me! :)

Offer:
    Antique Forest Painting
    2011 Sea Turtle Pin
    2011 Frog Pin
    Fireworks Pin
    Python Tree
    Love Potion Magic - blue
    Original Scarecrow
    2015 Acorn Hat
    2014 Daisy Planter Hat
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • Fowzy said:

These are the items I have which best match your list and I believe equal the 10 Q magics, however you can correct me! :)

Offer:
    Antique Forest Painting
    2011 Sea Turtle Pin
    2011 Frog Pin
    Fireworks Pin
    Python Tree
    Love Potion Magic - blue
    Original Scarecrow
    2015 Acorn Hat
    2014 Daisy Planter Hat
    I'll go ahead and take this offer, LMK when you can meet! :)