Looking for Crafting Pieces

I need

Sheepie Wool

Wool Thread

Wool Cloth

Baumwolle (Thread & Cloth)

Gossamer's any and all pieces

(of course always looking for angora pieces as well)

Comments

• I have all. I charge 5k per item.
    cutelina
  • cute_lina said:

I have all. I charge 5k per item.

you have angora as well??

and 5k per wool?

• I have tons of them! :)

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • GiftPrincess said:

I have tons of them! :)

what for it?
  • I'll tell you later. I think you have neon signs you showed me weeks ago that I'm interested in. But will let you know when I'm on!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • GiftPrincess said:

I'll tell you later. I think you have neon signs you showed me weeks ago that I'm interested in. But will let you know when I'm on!

thank you for your trade!
  • I have 20 of all the items you are looking for, if you have any wood or reedies or other craft items we can swap 1 for 1, or it you'd rather we can do credits!
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • Fowzy said:

I have 20 of all the items you are looking for, if you have any wood or reedies or other craft items we can swap 1 for 1, or it you'd rather we can do credits!

Stones - 26

Bundles of Wood -32

Reedies - 14  

• edited February 2018
    @Munchykin that looks awesome!  How much would you like of each of crafting items?  Wool cloth, tread etc.
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • Fowzy said:

@Munchykin that looks awesome!  How much would you like of each of crafting items?  Wool cloth, tread etc.

Please give me an offer on what you think is fair!

I am down to 11 reedies but everything else is the same [I had to finish a crafting set that needed some reedies sorry]

Also I am very interested in your yarn if still available please let me know your wants for those!

• Pleasure trading with you!
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!