Just a fun valentines day thread :) !

2

Comments

  • CozyFallWitch said:

    GiftPrincess said:

    I'm missing the small brown kangaroo! But today's Valentine furni set is really DIVINE and oh so lovely. Thank you staff. :) <3 hugga


    VALENTINES FURNI EXCHANGE 20181

    I wanna hoard the red ones lol



    I want a million of the hanging lamps! LOL :D But glad to complete last night - at least one of each! Finally got the small brown kangaroo.


    BUT YES, red is so fierce. <3


    ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... VFK had me at MISLUE <3





    bt21 gif
  • GiftPrincess said:

    CozyFallWitch said:

    GiftPrincess said:

    I'm missing the small brown kangaroo! But today's Valentine furni set is really DIVINE and oh so lovely. Thank you staff. :) <3 hugga


    VALENTINES FURNI EXCHANGE 20181

    I wanna hoard the red ones lol



    I want a million of the hanging lamps! LOL :D But glad to complete last night - at least one of each! Finally got the small brown kangaroo.


    BUT YES, red is so fierce. <3

    YASSSS ;) !!! <33333
    tumblr_odqaeuqXO01vgrfcyo1_1280
  • GiftPrincess said:

    OMG, how cute!!!!! I LOVE VALENTINES VFK STYLE! :)

    #firstVFKValentine :D


    Check the homepage, they update it daily too! :)


    HANGING HEARTS POP UP

    the hanging lamps are adorable !!!! <3 . <3 
    tumblr_odqaeuqXO01vgrfcyo1_1280
  • valentines2018pin

    ahhhh did you guys see thee pinnn?!?!
    ITS SO CUTEEEE ! @gift
    tumblr_odqaeuqXO01vgrfcyo1_1280
  • YES! They are doing a good job keeping the home page up to date and even futuristic! LOL!


    ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... VFK had me at MISLUE <3





    bt21 gif
  • GiftPrincess said:

    YES! They are doing a good job keeping the home page up to date and even futuristic! LOL!


    tumblr_odqaeuqXO01vgrfcyo1_1280
  • I agree :) ! :) 
    i love all of thee items for valentines day ! 
    tumblr_odqaeuqXO01vgrfcyo1_1280
  • Happy early Valentine's! Trying out Starbuck's Valentine special. Hope I'll be home in time for host hunt. Nice day today. :)


    IMG_20180210_145230591


    ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... VFK had me at MISLUE <3





    bt21 gif
  • @GiftPrincess the prize is love potion enchantment blue and pink. I am about to head off though. GL if you make it back in time. I have to go do some things.
    tumblr_odqaeuqXO01vgrfcyo1_1280
  • CozyFallWitch said:

    @GiftPrincess the prize is love potion enchantment blue and pink. I am about to head off though. GL if you make it back in time. I have to go do some things.

    I didn't make it in time so I will try Monday to play! THANK YOU Cozy for updating me. :)


    ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... VFK had me at MISLUE <3





    bt21 gif
  • Oh my goodness!! this is so fun!  and I had no idea they had unreleased pins posted on the homepage!!  Its SUPER CUTE!
    skylambsignature
  • @SkyLamb IKR?! and @GiftPrincess no problem girl ^.^
    tumblr_odqaeuqXO01vgrfcyo1_1280


  • the neww heart carry basket is sooo cute ! 



    ooooooooooo
    tumblr_odqaeuqXO01vgrfcyo1_1280
  • i love the horse statue ! as well !!!!! :) 
    tumblr_odqaeuqXO01vgrfcyo1_1280
  • CozyFallWitch said:



    the neww heart carry basket is sooo cute ! 



    ooooooooooo
    THAT is so cute!!!!! ITS prettier than last year, hehehehe!


    ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... VFK had me at MISLUE <3





    bt21 gif
  • edited February 12
    @GiftPrincess 

    I agree it is very cute and I like it way more than the one I saw people holding from last year. 

    I love that they do this event because its like trick or treating <3 and i LOVE halloween!!!!!  

    I think it would be cool if they did this for Easter as well! with candy eggs!

    Do theey still do the Easter egg hunt? I guess that would be considered the same thing
    tumblr_odqaeuqXO01vgrfcyo1_1280
  • CozyFallWitch said:

    @GiftPrincess 


    I agree it is very cute and I like it way more than the one I saw people holding from last year. 

    I love that they do this event because its like trick or treating <3 and i LOVE halloween!!!!!  

    I think it would be cool if they did this for Easter as well! with candy eggs!

    Do theey still do the Easter egg hunt? I guess that would be considered the same thing



    YES!\

    I remember doing my first easter egg hunt last year! You had to find the elusive eggs in every room, even maps! - faints -

    #LOVEvalentines


    lololol


    ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... VFK had me at MISLUE <3





    bt21 gif
  • GiftPrincess said:

    CozyFallWitch said:

    @GiftPrincess 


    I agree it is very cute and I like it way more than the one I saw people holding from last year. 

    I love that they do this event because its like trick or treating <3 and i LOVE halloween!!!!!  

    I think it would be cool if they did this for Easter as well! with candy eggs!

    Do theey still do the Easter egg hunt? I guess that would be considered the same thing



    YES!\

    I remember doing my first easter egg hunt last year! You had to find the elusive eggs in every room, even maps! - faints -

    #LOVEvalentines


    lololol

    OK cool its been so long since I last had Easter on here.... LOL

    Like 2012? Maybe. ? haha so I forget what they do or if they added anything since this will be my first Easter back
    LOVE HOLIDAYS WOOOOO ! 
    tumblr_odqaeuqXO01vgrfcyo1_1280
  • #forgottopost

    HEARTY FIREWORKS from Valentine's ballroom event!


    VALENTINE HEART FIREWORKS
    VALENTINE HEART FIREWORKS1
    VFK VALENTINE FIREWORKS


    ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... VFK had me at MISLUE <3





    bt21 gif
  • @GiftPrincess Thosee were so pretty ! 
    tumblr_odqaeuqXO01vgrfcyo1_1280
  • HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE :) !!!!

    27912774_1590814671044717_3737251607116006939_o
    tumblr_odqaeuqXO01vgrfcyo1_1280
  • Happy Valentines image
    MandaBear
      #HappyVFKSpring2018

    Visit My Trading Thread
  • VFK Valentine DESIGN


    Valentine Designs are here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... VFK had me at MISLUE <3





    bt21 gif
  • Hope everyone had a fabulous Valentine's day! Here are the flowers I received today. :)


    VALENTINE's flowers
    VALENTINE's flowers1
    VALENTINE's flowers2
    VALENTINE's flowers3


    ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... VFK had me at MISLUE <3





    bt21 gif
  • Hoope it was a great one ! : ) 
    tumblr_odqaeuqXO01vgrfcyo1_1280
  • 28054152_1592061170920067_669243213_n

    my chocolate pretty flowers @GiftPrincess 
    tumblr_odqaeuqXO01vgrfcyo1_1280
Sign In or Register to comment.