Let's Talk- Inspired by the The Greatest Showman

P.T Barnum wanted to do something great. We all do. Our aspirations, our dreams, our hopes...they're all connected in one way or another. Some of us might have figured it out, others might not. But the question I ask is... who do you want to be? I know this is a difficult question as some of us don't even know who we are right now, much less who we plan to be. And even though I might know where I stand at this moment in time, I know where I will.

I want to do something great that means something to someone somewhere. I want to save lives, I want to help fix our broken society. I want to be the kind of person you want your children to look up to rather than the celebrities and bad influences you see all around us. I want to try my best to help others even if I cannot help myself. 

But what do you want to do?

Do you want to change the world too?
"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• Wow, Froggy, that was amazing. Bravo! However, while I would love to answer this question, that is beyond my powers at the moment, but I will keep thinking!
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • @HBforever I completely understand. Most people don't know what the future's gonna be like but I felt like I was predestined to do something useful. Like when I was little my brother had this toy crash cart and from the age of three even I'd constantly steal it and work on it with my dolls  :')  Just, ah. Most of my friends don't know either and they often ask how I could be sure what I wanted to do
    "I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"