Need 2 of each new snowglobes

Need 2 of each new snowglobes

At least 1 packaged, and other can be opened.

Trading new puzzle lamp set.

Comments

• I can do this trade, lmk when ready

• I can’t do one set for one lamp (preferably word search but any will work)
  • I.Am.Chalk said:

I can do this trade, lmk when ready

One set of lamps per set of globes?
    Perpetual_Fighter said:

I can’t do one set for one lamp (preferably word search but any will work)

Same, One set of lamps for the set?

I don't know when i'll be on next, my mom's in the hospital so I won't be around during the day
  • Brain-Freeze said:

I.Am.Chalk said:

Perpetual_Fighter said:

I don't know when i'll be on next, my mom's in the hospital so I won't be around during the day
    Oh shoot I meant to say can* haha oh my gosh. But I’m down to get one of each since you offered, just keep me posted. Sorry about your mother, I hope she gets better soon :(
  • Sorry to hear,
    Yes that trade is fine with me. Just send me a in-game message or a PM here on miss clue when you are ready.

• Perpetual_Fighter said:

Brain-Freeze said:

I.Am.Chalk said:

Perpetual_Fighter said:

Oh shoot I meant to say can* haha oh my gosh. But I’m down to get one of each since you offered, just keep me posted. Sorry about your mother, I hope she gets better soon :(
    Blah, I had forgotten you need two active memberships for one of each globe so I was only able to get one. I can understand if you no longer want to do this trade - although I can take one lamp for just one globe. Again, my apologies. That was my error. 
  • edited January 2018
    Perpetual_Fighter said:

Perpetual_Fighter said:

Brain-Freeze said:

I.Am.Chalk said:

Perpetual_Fighter said:

Blah, I had forgotten you need two active memberships for one of each globe so I was only able to get one. I can understand if you no longer want to do this trade - although I can take one lamp for just one globe. Again, my apologies. That was my error. 
    They are in the gold stamp catalog, i thought they were bought with gold stamps, are they not?  Well, if you can only get one, get the skier, and i'll get the other from someone else.  When are you usually on, this weeks been kinda difficult to find the time and place to log in.
  • yes the snow globes can be bought with gold stamps from the gold stamp store, however you can also pick 1 up for every membership you own in the icetastic catalog

here they are in the gold stamp catalog:

goldstampcatalogsnowglobes