COOL - ALIEN BUDDY HOT AIR BALLOON QUEST!

edited January 2018 in General
Hi,

I just woke up and checked to see the Sunday Quest for this week, and my JAW DROPPED!  I scrolled to see the quest on the homepage and instantly saw a GIANT GREEN ALIEN FACE! The thoughts going through my mind were "OMG THAT IS AWESOME", "Wait was there a space holiday or something I'm not aware of?", "Its not space month, why is there an EPIC Alien Quest?"

Then I scrolled down further and saw its a HOT AIR BALLOON Quest, and in the Hot Air Balloon is My Alien Buddy Plush that I drew a few years ago for a space month idea and sent to VFK idea, which now has been available in the Gold Stamp Store!

I just wanted to share how elated I am right now LOL!  My Alien Buddy sure has made it big, he's got his own Hot Air Balloon Now!  I'm so excited to go do this quest... That was a totally funny surprise to see my little alien buddy in the hot air balloon :)

Here's the Quest Information -
VFK Alien Balloon Q
Just wanted to share my excitement : )
millsfan

Comments

• OH WOW! I just noticed the big head and now that you mentioned it, it's carrying a cute alien plushie from Gold Stamps! Which of course you drew. Other model hot air balloons don't have plushies? This is so neat! It's like signifying that Space month is coming.... LOL!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question