contest idea

here is my contest idea. this contest would be exclusive to this forum. it would be a fashion contest where players can create original designs for vfk and post their entries on here. It would be judged by the staff and the winner would get their designs added to the game. ( no stealing from other games ) 
cutelina

Comments

• This would be awesome! I think it would be cool if players could vote on it too.
    bork_bork_motherfucker
  • I don't know why another thread had to be made and why you couldn't just comment on my thread. But alright haha. 
    bd95c5fe7175cdaddea9d8be2191da8a_original
  • CozyFallWitch said:

I don't know why another thread had to be made and why you couldn't just comment on my thread. But alright haha. 

I mean, it is a different idea, so it makes sense that Lina would make a new thread, right?

Anyway Lina, I love this idea! I know other games I play do this so I think it would be a nice addition to VFK. :)
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    If you'd like a signature similar to mine, please message me! I take requests!
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• SillyCeliac said:

This would be awesome! I think it would be cool if players could vote on it too.

thank you and it would be easily to moderate since you could control clone entries easily. 
    cutelina
  • LOVE this idea.  Although I think it would have to all be done on our side because staff can't choose or people will feel there is favoritism going on.  But since VFK usually does popular requests if we hold the contest and then have winners I'm sure VFK would honor that!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• Jessizoid said:

CozyFallWitch said:

I don't know why another thread had to be made and why you couldn't just comment on my thread. But alright haha. 

I mean, it is a different idea, so it makes sense that Lina would make a new thread, right?

Anyway Lina, I love this idea! I know other games I play do this so I think it would be a nice addition to VFK. :)
    thank you jay 
    cutelina
  • Jessizoid said:

CozyFallWitch said:

Wasn't there already a thread kind of like this though? About art tabs being added. And peoples designs getting approved by VFK for us to use as murals? isnt that basically the same thing. 
  • I believe it was @Mai-Mai 's idea if im not mistaken. 
  • edited January 2018
    CozyFallWitch said:

Jessizoid said:

CozyFallWitch said:

Wasn't there already a thread kind of like this though? About art tabs being added. And peoples designs getting approved by VFK for us to use as murals? isnt that basically the same thing. 
    This is completely different. What she is suggesting is that the winner get their outfit made by VFK into a wearable outfit. That art tab idea is for paintings.
    bork_bork_motherfucker
  • Oh I see.