What Was Your Favorite Part About 2017?

What was everyone's favorite part of 2017, and what are you looking forward to in 2018?
I'm not sure, honestly, so watch for my answer!

HBForever's Signature
Thank you @Purrfect

Comments

• my favourite part of 2017 was when it ended. 
    cutelina
  • cute_lina said:

my favourite part of 2017 was when it ended. 

Same. This year was a rotten one.
    bork_bork_motherfucker
  • My favorite part of 2017 was the "7".  It's always been my lucky number.
  • I can honestly say 2017 was the best year of my life. One of the most important event of my life, and so many wonderful things with people in my life (new babies, weddings).
    MandaBear
     #VFKSummer2023

• cute_lina said:

my favourite part of 2017 was when it ended. 

Same. This year was a rotten one.
    I'M LAUGHING BECAUSE I WAS LITERALLY ABOUT TO COMMENT THE SAME THING LOL.
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    If you'd like a signature similar to mine, please message me! I take requests!
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• I'm not sure what was the best!  Everyone on miss clue is so fun and kind!!  all the moments I spent with my family was awesome!!  I just loved the year in general!!  Also congratulations @MandaBear

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• The best thing about 2017 for me was I finally got some closure on one of my past relationships with a guy.
    Its been years since he has talked to me. And it was nice to have that kind of closure.  ^.^ 
    bd95c5fe7175cdaddea9d8be2191da8a_original
  • Also I moved into my brand new house ! :)
    bd95c5fe7175cdaddea9d8be2191da8a_original
  • edited January 2018
    Looking forward to 2018 being better than 2017.
    Dara
    Hold to the love that you know, you don't have to give up to let go.

• I liked 2017 mostly because VFK had some really good outfits this year. 
    The downside is that one of my friends moved to South Carolina in April. :(
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • My favourite part of 2017 was finishing 8th grade, starting soccer in the summer, and freshman year toward the end. But the best part of all of it was that this was the year I met my best friend and I'm forever grateful.

As of now, I'm not really looking forward to anything except 2019 when the second part of IT will be released. Plus the incredibles 2 comes out this year. So mainly movies, and getting my license in 2019. (Because my birthday is in February)
    "I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"
  • edited January 2018
    Best part of 2017 was passing my PTCB test to officially be a Certified Pharmacy technician! (I JUST took this test on 11/28 so it wasn't too long ago) WOOT!! Other than that, I am glad to begin a new year. :)

1aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • edited January 2018
    VFK-wise 2017 has been great! (Gonna brag here for a bit)
    • Placed 3rd in Garden Contest, 4th in Sand Castle, 3rd in Halloween, 2nd in Gingerbread (Best ever) even made it on the Theme and Unique list woohoo!!
    • First time doing garden contest, and thats the first ever contest I ever placed in! WooHoo for Garden contest!
    • Successfully completing 2 year of doing contest's
    • Got my first ever VFK membership (after being here for ages XD) Got the mermaid one!
    • Got some really cool rare stuff, that I thought I would never ever get!
    • Improved my host hunting skills :)
    • Conquered Antique Shop XD
    In Real Life 2017 has been great as well, lot of accomplishments :) 

Just wish for 2018 to be filled with peace, happiness, and love!

bepannah01
  • So many blessings! I can't share all but will say some, lots of goals achieved, passed and took oath as an American Citizen (woot woot, best Christmas gift ever), discovered VFK (LOVE VKF WOOOOO thankful for my VFK friends and lovely staff), got first place on Sand, Halloween and now Gingerbread (for my first ever tries), new car, new CHURCH, new friends and loved ones! Long story short, 2017 was a good year, all for the glory of God!!! :D

Wishing y'all a blessed 2018 too. Make everything count and COUNT YOUR blessings, name them one by one. HUGGGGSSSSS <3

:)

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • OMG 2017 was the best yet on VFK!!! 

So many awesome things happened but I really loved the anniversary memberships (The retro was my favorite LOL) and colonial age!! I loved the snowman family they made and the Christmas lights for our reindeer and the adorable garden dog statue we had from host events too!! 
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • Beintehaa said:

VFK-wise 2017 has been great! (Gonna brag here for a bit)

• Placed 3rd in Garden Contest, 4th in Sand Castle, 3rd in Halloween, 2nd in Gingerbread (Best ever) even made it on the Theme and Unique list woohoo!!
    • First time doing garden contest, and thats the first ever contest I ever placed in! WooHoo for Garden contest!
    • Successfully completing 2 year of doing contest's
    • Got my first ever VFK membership (after being here for ages XD) Got the mermaid one!
    • Got some really cool rare stuff, that I thought I would never ever get!
    • Improved my host hunting skills :)
    • Conquered Antique Shop XD
    In Real Life 2017 has been great as well, lot of accomplishments :) 

Just wish for 2018 to be filled with peace, happiness, and love!
    I agree with the "cool rare stuff, that I thought I would never get" because I got an ice... and then I traded it for some Wizard School uniforms, but whatever, it was probably the most valuable thing I've ever owned and the uniforms help me show off my house (HUFFLEPUFF!) spirit! :)
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • I love seeing so many positive things being posted! It makes me so happy!
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect