EXCITING NEWS-

Last night, I can proudly say I FINISHED MY NOVEL. Yes, that's right. I wrote the very last chapter in the early hours of this morning just in time for the new year. I know I said when it was finished I'd post it on here so,

Would you like to read the chapters as I edit them? Of course, I'd have to weed out anything that might be flagged because, well it's only precautionary but it's nothing more than a few swear words I could do without. So, how's that? Would you be interested in reading it? Let me know and I'll definitely post it.
"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• yay!!!!! i can't believe you wrote a whole novel that is SOOO COOL!!!! i for one would LOVE love love to read each chapter as you finish editing them!! :D

alanrickman

I WOULD THINK OF YOU COLONEL BRANDON!!!!
    oh his hair... if I could only touch his hair
    Alan Rickman - 1946 - 2016  :(
  • @showjumpingbird Yes! Although, it's kind of short at about 28 chapters, it's still a great achievement. I actually already have three edited so I should get them posted later or, next year *winks*
  • haha It's so fun when the year changes!  I love those news articles where twin babies are born and one is born before midnight, and the second is after midnight so they are born a year apart even though they are twins! XD

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!  I have never finished a story in my life!  KUDOS to you!! I'd love to read it!

--
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• Congratulations on completing your first novel!  I totally enjoy reading your writing style, you're very funny, relatable, easy to read and really really fun! :D
    I can't wait to see your first chapter!  Good luck editing!!
    I am a total mystery girl!
    Never without my magnifying glass <3
    MarzipanFromBluewiz3
    Thanks to @bluewiz for this amazing Secret Santa Christmas present!!
  • @iStella You know, if I were to ever have twins someday in the future I'd want that to happen to mine, just for the irony of it and the one born in the year before can rightfully say they were older
  • @Marzipan Wow, that truly does mean a lot to me. And thanks, I actually have a couple of them already edited so I'll either have them up tonight or for next year, hah. Lame, I know,
  • I wonder if one twin likes to be older or not?  I've never actually gotten to talk to twins before!  do you have any twins in your family line?  I heard that you can only have twins if you twins run in your family
    --

• @iStella Twins run in the family on my mom's side. She had twins, cousins are twins. One set is identical cannot tell them apart the other set one blue eyed blonde and dark hair dark eyes dark skin. The oldest loves being the oldest.
    MandaBear
     #VFKSummer2023

• Wow that's totally cool you have twins in your line!! my Family has never had twins on either side.  Thanks for the info @MandaBear ! Did your mom have the identical twins or the second ones?
    --

• @iStella My mom's brother had the identical twins. Even middle-aged they look like twins. My sisters are 1 Blonde curly hair, blue eyes, light skin 2 Dark hair dark italian skin (like mom) brown eyes. It is interesting but I can't imagine having twins.
    MandaBear
     #VFKSummer2023

• @iStella Yes, we do have twins. They skipped my mom and her sister's generation so there is a chance that I could actually have some. I never really got to talk to twins either because the only ones I know aren't really in my crowd, I guess.