Let's Talk- Pet Peeves

2»

Comments

• Midge said:

My top pet peeves are probably:

- when people don't say excuse me when trying to squeeze past you/ just reach over you to grab something in a store
    - people who stand too close to you in line
    - loud chewers
    - people at uni who see you leaving a seat and start putting their stuff down without acknowledging your existance
    PEOPLE STANDING TOO CLOSE. I HATE THIS WITH A PASSION. WHEN I MOVE OVER THIS DOES NOT MEAN "HEY YA SCOOT OVER" NO IM TRYING TO GET AWAY DJDJJDJDJDJDJDJDKFKKFD
    art-starbucks 
  • @prettyredstone Oh my gosh yes! So there's this kid in our grade and let's just say... he doesn't have the best breath nor does he know the concept of personal space. Every time you try to step back when he's talking he follows you and gets WAY too close for comfort and grrr

ANOTHER PET PEEVE OF MINE: When people think they can go and hug you. This might be a claustrophobia thing but I hate hugs. Especially those friends that go up and hug you for no reason. My friend does it on purpose to make me mad, too. I literally don't know what to do I just stiffen up for some reason haha it's like putting clothes on a cat
    "I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"
  • @Doodlepufflove I totally agree with the leftovers one! 
    Here are two of mine:
    People and their grammar mistakes
    My 10-year-old sister (Ugh!)
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • Oh that reminds me of this one boy in my grade who is always trying to talk to me (he is really annoying!)
    He even came up to me one day and was like, "I changed my schedule to see if you'd be in any of my classes!"
    Creepy.
    Luckily he is still only in my 7th period.
    Also, any time he tries to talk to me, I reply, "I don't know you."
    When he then replies, "Yes, you do," I say, "No, I don't because you are creepy and I don't know any creepy people." 
    LOL
    Anyway, yeah, he's one of my pet peeves... I want to throw a dictionary at him...  
    :-\"
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • @HBforever Oh, ew. I have one of those except he doesn't change his schedule. No, he just keeps constantly flirting and I really don't have time to deal with that- The thing is I do know him, and he's an example why I try not to have male friends. Because this happens (but that's a topic for another time)
    "I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"