Let's Talk- The Perfect "Something" (A little deep, but not much)

Here's another "Let's Talk" made for no other purpose than pure nosiness and curiosity about what other people think in the world around me. With that being said, here's your topic:

What would be your perfect....

Friendship.
Child, what would he/she be like (or twins if you'd like)
Job.
Relationship.

Here's what I picked in order as follows

Friendship: Someone a lot like me. A kinder, nicer me. Someone who gets what I'm trying to say when I struggle to find the words to do so. The perfect friendship to me would be one without doubt that I could put my full trust in no matter what. Someone to fall back on, someone who cares. Someone who can act like a mom, counselor, friend, life coach, or sister/brother when the situation called for it. More importantly it doesn't matter if they're near or far because no matter what it'll always feel as if they were.

Job: As much as I say I hate people, I really don't. I hate their attitudes, their actions, they things they say and the things they do. You know, the bad ones. The human itself, the human is fine. And that's why I want to help them. I want to be a hero, a savior, a person who holds life in their right hand and death in their left. Yes, a doctor. I want to be able to save someone from whatever situation they might be in. I considered being a counselor once but I realized that you kind of have to have some sort of empathy and I'm really lacking in that department. My emotions are null majority of the time and I'm not sure if that's a bad thing. I guess it keeps me from feeling too much but sometimes I feel as if though I feel too little.  Nevertheless, it's been a dream of mine since I was young. I want to be a hero and I don't care how. I just do.

Relationship: If for some reason I found someone that I genuinely cared about in the future, someone I can genuinely say I've had a crush on...I'd hope I picked well. Honestly in the past I've picked some pretty terrible humans as friends (throwback to that one girl I used to always complain about, the crazy one) and It's actually getting kind of ridiculous. I apparently attract danger of any kind which honestly isn't good, I have a hard enough time getting into things by myself much less with other people. Providing all those qualities, I'd like it to be much like my friendship but a little more where they can be my best friend, my lover, my counselor, someone, like mentioned, I could put my full trust in. 'Sappy and girly' as most would say but I'm just about done with liars in general. Honestly, society, give me a break. Like I said, it isn't the people I'm done with, it's their attitudes.

Child: This is an easy one. Providing (as mentioned above) that I actually picked a great human being, I'd want them to be a lot like their father, not like me. Because the kind of people I hate are the kind of people I've been and I wouldn't want him or her to be like that. If they were, I'd still love them no doubt about that. However, I would like them to inherit my sarcasm and good genes I got from my father (hair, eyes, clear skin without acne problems) if that doesn't sound too conceited because honestly it kind of does. I also hope they'd inherit the good qualities I do have because a person can't be all bad even if there's such a small amount of good nature that it's not even visible. 

Now, you don't have to do the topics provided. I just want to want to hear about your perfect something. Be it a vacation, a house, a life...as per mentioned. Thanks for reading, sincerely froggy (who's username i really want to change but wont for the sake of you guys)
Poll
  1. How do you feel about the "Let's Talk"
    1. I love it
      40.00%
    2. It's interesting
      60.00%
    3. It's alright I guess...
        0.00%
    4. Not feelin' it (and make suggestions if you want)
        0.00%
"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• Friendship: I would like a genuine, extremely close friendship with somebody. Preferably a girl, as I wouldn't want it to become an obstacle in a future relationship or marriage that would cause jealousy and arguments. I want the kind of friendship where we both can't breathe from laughter, constantly at each other's houses watching movies or even having a food fight! I want the kind of friendship where we can even cuddle and it's not weird because we are just THAT close! A person I can trust with my entire being, feel completely myself around, a person who has my same beliefs so that it doesn't cause arguments in the future. Someone who will listen and I can listen to, someone who will hug me when I just don't want to talk, and someone who is both protective and caring of me. LOL, the kind of person who threatens to beat up anyone who hurts me, even though they don't actually mean it - but the sentiment is there!

I would do relationship too, but I basically would want to marry someone just like above, except it would have to be a man since I like men lol. They always say to marry your best friend, so maybe I would like the above to be a guy so I can eventually end up marrying them!