Let's Talk- Make A Wish

If you had one wish to wish for anything in the world without restriction, what would it be? I know, this is a common question but honestly....what would you choose? Would it be a car? To see a relative one last time? To travel? To have a good paying job? A family? A house? A home? I don't care how deep it is, if you feel comfortable with sharing then go for it. I'd wish for unlimited plane tickets to New Zealand, why? My best friend lives there and it's going to be hard to save up almost three thousand dollars every year to visit her. If I had unlimited tickets I'd have no problem going. Of course, there might be a catch or two but I don''t care. 
"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• Anything in the world?!  I would pick a trip to Hawaii :D

• I wish I could take my dog everywhere I go!!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• @goldenpuppy Move to Florence Italy and you can : ) I heard they're dog friendly there, but you'd have to confirm it with someone who lives there
  • Oh that's cool!!  but I can't speak ittalian lol

I love your wish too @frogiepower!!!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• @goldenpuppy

Grazie, mi amico 

Just kidding. Thanks.
  • OMG hmm I guess if I only had one wish it would be to go back in time and relive my favorite memory!!! <3
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • @Holly Ooh nice, I'd consider that as an option for myself but I'm not sure if I have a favorite memory. Maybe the memories I had where I could actually remember those memories hah
  • I think I would like to read minds, it would come handy in a lot of things.
  • @Perpetual_Fighter Ooh. Yes, that's a good one. 

However I'm not sure I'd want to hear the truth to someone's lies. And then you've got to worry about really random thinkers. But it's your wish and with every wish comes a draw back. Thanks for the response
  • Not to sound materialistic but... I'd wish to be the richest person in the world! muahahaha  >:)
    Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!
  • frogiepower said:

@Perpetual_Fighter Ooh. Yes, that's a good one. 

However I'm not sure I'd want to hear the truth to someone's lies. And then you've got to worry about really random thinkers. But it's your wish and with every wish comes a draw back. Thanks for the response
    'Tis true, but in a journey where you wish to find great and genuine friends (as well as relationships) you would save sooo much time picking out the toxic people to get to the real ones. I come across many fake people in my life, both men and women, and sometimes I would love to know their true intentions from the beginning so that it doesn't end up slapping me in the face later haha.
  • Blossomflower said:

Not to sound materialistic but... I'd wish to be the richest person in the world! muahahaha  >:)

Not materialistic, HONEST! xD

Girl, hit me up so you can buy me some memberships when you do become wealthy ;)
  • @Perpetual_Fighter Oh, good point (i'm sorry I'm just a negative person lol)
  • @Blossomflower yeah, same I want a membership lol 

And don't worry you wouldn't be the first to wish for that
  • frogiepower said:

@Perpetual_Fighter Oh, good point (i'm sorry I'm just a negative person lol)

Nah, I get your point of view. But if it were up to me, if I was able to read minds, it would be like on command, not just everyone who walks by haha which would then lessen the traffic of thoughts.
  • @Perpetual_Fighter Yes, definitely.
  • I wish I could find something very sentimental (and some expensive) I lost a couple of years ago! I think I gave it to Goodwill in a bag I donated I sure hope not! That's my wish.
    MandaBear
     #VFKSummer2023

• if I could make a wish and have it come true, as in right now, have it materialize before my very eyes, it would be:
    NEW YORK CHEESE CAKE WITH EXTRA CHERRIES ON TOP

newyorkcheesecake

:D :D :D :D :D

alanrickman

I WOULD THINK OF YOU COLONEL BRANDON!!!!
    oh his hair... if I could only touch his hair
    Alan Rickman - 1946 - 2016  :(
  • @showjumpingbird Well, I don't have New York cheesecake but I did make an oreo one! Too bad I can't mail it to you but man, mine was pretty good. 
  • These are amazing wishes everyone!  I have always wanted to own a PINK JEEP!

pinkjeep
    I am a total mystery girl!
    Never without my magnifying glass <3
    MarzipanFromBluewiz3
    Thanks to @bluewiz for this amazing Secret Santa Christmas present!!
  • edited December 2017
    Gosh anything, I would go kind of along the lines of blossomflower and say....

Married to a fabulously rich husband with a yacht, I have yacht envy ROFL (and husband envy)  :P

Not that I could get married at this very moment but in a few years I'd like this to come true lol
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!