Miss Clue and Me Reboot!!!! YAYa

Hi everyone! as you may have noticed I took a break from Miss Clue and Me. ( for newcomers Miss Clue and me is me posting about me playing Miss clue and me it's great) Anyway I'm starting it up again!!! Yay! Comment my long time fans! I miss y'all! ;D Good to be back here we go...

I'm still on the same chapter I left off on... crud... i don't know what I'm doing. *Walks around aimlessly *tears Doughnut king: Ha! Me: OMG YOU FOLLOWED ME HERE Doughnut king: For you new comers... She burnt one of my subjects I cri Me: Sorry not sorry...
I have a bucket a broom two keys and a hammer... Where did I leave off shoot! *Le me goes to boat hut. Whew found the life... Im good. dougnut king: Nah fam. You never good. When the music changes and ur heart freaks out. Ugh I've already been here. When you thought you picked up ur act... I KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW HALLELUJAH! When you haven't play in forever so it scares you when she says, "This should work! Lets put him on it in my room!" Ohh I think I remember the bird now oh okay. For a sec I was like Miss you okay? :U Twin Pines sounds like outta a scary movie... Whatchu doin girl don't go down stairs XD Even the hallway is creepy :U Music stressing me out XD Where is everyone... DUN DUN DUNNNN first try! Found my room.. Whew. WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO BE DOING HELP ME >.< Oh my gosh the doughnut I burnt was named Larry I remember now!!!  *Le me goes on prowl for what the heck I'm supposed to do. Imma just go on da boat. Ugh I don't remember help me children, Till then. -Rizzo out Eyy I got on the boat... I DELETED MY TAB NO *cri When you wanna go boating but the water is still :/ The brawwwks! Are getting creepy... SHE ISN't HOME? AND WHERE THE BIRD The canoe is gone and there is a bird im so lost help me I FOUND THE BIRD mutes her  because she says the same thing over and over  What do I do with the bird help me >o< OH HE FOLLOWED ME AH EHH GET HIM OFF MY SHOULDER NOT CUTE JANE NOT CUTE (Jane.. triggered 11 XD) NO I DONT WANNA CALL oh apparently I do the macaw has a ring? THE RING OF POWER?! Oh nvm That macaws voice is strange... okay... OH THE THING WANTS A DOUGHNUT The doughnut king; DONT BURN IT THIS TIME I already made them :/  Runs away from bird something bout this whole ordeal is creeping me out. OH NO I DO HAVE TO MAKE THEM King doughnut: Don't kill one again.. Me: No promises Great start... the heat was off. * looks around forever can't find matches... realizes they were right in front of me *suspense of cooking a doughnut MY DOUGHNUT DIDNT GO IN MY INVENTORY NO She said it came out perfect :) Doughnut king: All is forgiven. I have done my duty and shall no longer haunt you. Me: *Sad but relieved. NO THE BIRD SAID BAD DOUGNUT! Doughnut king; A DISGRACE! I SHALL RETURN . *Janes cousin missing possibly dead. Jane: What's a parrot doughnut? Well out for now! `Rizzo out

Comments