SHARE YOUR STORAGE IDEAS

Trying to put together a storage room with gold stamp trunks & needing ideas of how to organize (by which categories) and how the configuration for the rooms should look that looks & functions good!!

ALL IDEAS AND PICTURES ARE APPRECIATED!!

MUCH THANKS,
                        ZANZE.

Comments

• edited December 2017
    Screenshot (2)

1aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • edited December 2017
    There is mine. They are stackable too. Mine is not too fancy, lol, but it does the job :) They rotate all different ways as well. I have hundreds of eggs in the Easter storage. I am not sure if there is an item limit or not.

1aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • edited December 2017
    I don't really store much, so this room is a work in progress....

Pic 8

• This is how I used to do it before storage bins came out. I used actual attics to store my storage items according to theme or holiday. I actually still do it the old way most of the time. That way players can see all the items on display if they are looking for certain things I might be willing to trade. With the exception of craft supplies and seeds. I store those in my storage shed. Also, with Halloween items, I store most of those in my dragon storage chest.

Christmas Storage - Won 
    Valentine Storage - Won

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• Mine is also a work-in-progress, mainly because I need more gold stamps for more cabinets.
    The sheds are arranged in order of holiday or month. So like.... one shed is New Year's stuff, then Valentine's Day, etc.
    Best of luck finding your preferred storage method. :)

wip-storage
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    If you'd like a signature similar to mine, please message me! I take requests!
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• I'm very visual and I love using multiple rooms and each room has different themes/season/or actually things I love collecting in VFK. For me the Abyss room was a perfect "Hoarder's District" or central gateway for the different rooms I have. Because I'm visual, I like displaying stuff in each room and seeing the items and hiding the extras in storage/sheds/bins in the said room so I will know which to use or to pull out when building rooms. As you can see it is a work in progress, and also I will only limit all my categories in this one room. If in the event I will have spillover categories, I will use Abyss again. For now I put some different chairs to border the room as accent but they will be removed in the future as some other things you see temporarily in the room. All that will be left are the porters with their designated roadside signs.

:)

VFK storage district

Examples of my rooms...

VFK storage district1
    VFK storage district2
    VFK storage district3
    VFK storage district4
    VFK storage district5
    VFK storage district6

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • @GiftPrincess You are awesome. ;)

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• waterfallglow said:

@GiftPrincess You are awesome. ;)

Awww ;) ty

@waterfallglow

Like you Water, I like seeing stuff in a room. :D

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question