GUIDE: Survival Month 2017

edited November 2017 in General

VFK SURVIVAL MONTH

Whether you just came back to game or regularly playing, this post is all about the Survival prizes so you don't miss out. Survival month is only for November so make sure to check everything in list for they will be gone by December this year!

1. Survival Camp (room) - click Q to start the quest for your very own room.

VFK SURVIVAL MONTH1

VFK SURVIVAL MONTH5

Day Time

VFK SURVIVAL MONTH7

Night time

(credits: @honeybee)

2. Opening of Barrels/Boxes/Baskets - There are things to discover in Colonial Harbor and Colonial Merchant Square. These things will be useful in exchange for the Ultimate Survival Outfit later on. Among the things you will get are Farmer ladders, rakes, blueprints (Survival Well and Cabin), shovel head, flint and of course credits.

VFK SURVIVAL MONTH3

3. Fertilizer Bags - Along with items to discover, you will also see floating fertilizer bags in Colonial Harbor. Click on them and wait for 10-15 minutes to get more. This should be planted together with Heirloom Corn to activate the harvest of the needed Survival Gears!

VFK SURVIVAL MONTH4

4. Fall Fashion - Don't forget to pick up your fall fashion survival outfit in Autumn Imports!

VFK SURVIVAL MONTH2

5. Crafting the Survival Items - Craft these ahead in time to be ready for the exchange for the Ultimate Survival Outfit later on. Survival Bed/Pillow could be purchased at Colonial Milliner and Tailor Shop, Blueprints (Survival Well) and Blueprints (Cabin) could be found/discovered by opening the boxes and barrels in Colonial age along with flint (campfire) and shovel head (shovel).

VFK SURVIVAL MONTH8
VFK SURVIVAL MONTH9
VFK SURVIVAL MONTH10

VFK SURVIVAL MONTH6

Both survival crafts and colonial items.

credits: @HoneyBee

6. Planting Corn with Fertilizer Bags & Prizes - Within 5 days, you should be able to harvest survival gears if you diligently water it daily. Plant both the Heirloom Seed (from Green House) with the Fertilizer Bags (Colonial Harbor). Some of the items you will get are: sack of corn, empty crates, a bunch of maps (rolled, leaning, unrolled) and the outfit ones: binoculars, walking stick, hold-able map and backpack!

Below is the WALKING STICK (worn as gloves)!!!

VFK SURVIVAL MONTH ULTIMATE outfit 00 WALKING STICK

7. ULTIMATE SURVIVAL OUTFIT & PIN - Finally, you have done the above tasks to do. It all boils down to getting the ULTIMATE prize! Visit the NPC in Colonial Merchant Square for the instructions.

VFK SURVIVAL MONTH ULTIMATE outfit

Click him to see the list!

VFK SURVIVAL MONTH ULTIMATE outfit1

Place all the needed items in your Survival Camp Room (from Quest) and click 'Check Campsite!' if you think you have everything already!

VFK SURVIVAL MONTH ULTIMATE outfit 001

Here's a recap:

Thanksgiving Turkey Pen (from Turkey Trail - places are Castle Entrance, Gate House, Victorian Park [click 2 turkeys there], Wild Woods, Tranquil Waterfall, Deserted Desert, Tropical Jungle, Colonial Harbor, Colonial Merchant Square, Retro Court House and Australian Zoo Entrance) - Click the turkey appearing behind the bush/log. Once you click the turkey, move on the to the next one.

Heirloom Corn planted with Fertilizer Bag - Purchase heirloom corn seed and dirt in Retro Green House and plant along with the Fertilizer Bag from Colonial Harbor.

Survival Campfire - Open the barrels/boxes in Colonial age to retrieve needed flint for craft in blacksmith.

Survival Well - Shovel head is needed to make the shovel that will be a key ingredient to making the well. Open the boxes/barrels in Colonial Harbor/Merchant Square to retrieve both the shovel head and the Blueprints - Survival Well. Instructions are in Medieval Blacksmith.

Survival Cabin - The blueprints can be found in same place, Colonial boxes/barrels/baskets.

Survival Cabin - Fence - When you craft the cabin, this will come with it.

Survival Cabin - Wood Stack - Same as above, when cabin is crafted, both fence and wood stack will come ready as a whole.

Wool Survival Pillow - Pattern is from Colonial Milliner and Tailor Shop, to be crafted in Medieval Craft Shop.

Wool Survival Bed - Pattern is from Colonial Milliner and Tailor Shop, to be crafted in Medieval Craft Shop.

Alright, if you have completed everything, then you will gain the Ultimate Survival Outfit plus Survival Pin! Here are pictures!

VFK SURVIVAL MONTH ULTIMATE outfit sitting down

SITTING DOWN!

VFK SURVIVAL MONTH ULTIMATE outfit lying down

SITTING ON SURVIVAL BED!

credits: @waterfallglow

VFK SURVIVAL MONTH ULTIMATE outfit RIDING OFFICIAL

RIDING A MOUNT!

VFK Survival Month PIN

ULTIMATE SURVIVAL PIN!

Have fun playing for the Survival things and Happy Thanksgiving!!! :D :D :D :D If you have questions or something to add, just comment below.

Gift

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
tazzie grinzzzz by moi
Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
surfer and her secrets lol
G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
mrs claus lovvvve
mrs claus 2022 music question

Comments

• This is amazing!  Wonderful work @GiftPrincess
    DazzledreamSignature
  • edited November 2017
    Thank you Gift, this will help me a lot!!!  You rock for making a detailed guide :D
  • edited November 2017
    dazzlerdream said:

This is amazing!  Wonderful work @GiftPrincess

YAY!!!!!

@dazzlerdream

THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • millsfan said:

Thank you Gift, this will help me a lot!!!  You rock for making a detailed guide :D

Awesome! You rock too lol :)

@millsfan

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Great guide! Nice work!!
  • THANK YOU!! I have been off for a few days and was so clueless LOL. This helped me SOO much :)

1aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • Pink_Bink said:

THANK YOU!! I have been off for a few days and was so clueless LOL. This helped me SOO much :)

You are welcome! If you have further questions, don't hesitate to ask. :D

@Pink_Bink

:D

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • WHOA this is a really complete post!! thanks so much for all the pictures @GiftPrincess it really helped!

• Doodlepufflove said:

WHOA this is a really complete post!! thanks so much for all the pictures @GiftPrincess it really helped!

You are so welcome! Glad to help! :)

@Doodlepufflove

:D

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • TY TY for this guide!!  YAY
  • SparkleDream said:

TY TY for this guide!!  YAY

YAY!!!

@SparkleDream

YOU ARE WELCOME!!!!! :D

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve