Okay, I lied

I know on my "I"m Back" update, I said all was going well. I lied. Everything is not going well if anything it's worse. The fatigue, the weird episodes I'd have in my sleep, headaches, exhaustion from walking a short distance, dizziness. It's all there. NAd lately, I've been stuttering. A lot. There are times where I would get stuck on one word and repeat it several times, same for a syllable or a part of a word as well. And occasionally it wouldn't even sound like a word at all, just gibberish.

As for the weird episodes;

Sometimes when I go to sleep, I hear a really loud buzzing noise and my body feels like it's shaking. When it's over, I might wake up in the morning with sore muscles or extreme fatigue plus a usual headache.I'm on some medication and he said to call back if there were any problems so I might have to. Anyway gtg class ended- bye
"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• you you....LLied to us?!?!?!?!?  Does that mean that you never felt good and your previous report was all false or that it was good for a while but now it's not?
    tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • edited November 2017
    Oh my gosh that's terrible!  Why did you want to hide it?  Wow I'm so sorry @frogiepower that's awful!

--
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• Oh man, I'm so sorry. I have a few medical conditions myself that leave me feeling very similarly. I hope you can find a good doctor to find out what is wrong with you. It's just the worst to feel so awful all the time. If you ever need some other chronically sick friend to talk to, shoot me a pm :)
    bork_bork_motherfucker
  • @echo_panda It wasn't all false, no. I'm still sick with whatever this is. It's fine, though. I'm still alive.
  • @SillyCeliac We're hoping. My parents still think heavily about the fact that I might be diabetic but we still aren't too sure. If I need to talk, I'll keep in mind that I can message you. Thanks.
  • @iStella I just realized I kind of complain, a lot. I'm a little dramatic when it comes to my 'blogs'. I don't know.