I Want Art!

So, I love art. 
I also love collecting beautiful things. 
From looking at various signatures and other forms of art that VFKers post on the boards, I've noticed that the game has a TON of seriously talented artists.

With all of this in mind.... I want art!!!

I think it would be absolutely amazing if there was a way for players to submit their drawings / paintings / digital art, literally any form of 2-D art, to staff. 
If their art was approved, the players should be allowed to decide how large of a mural they want their art to appear on, and they could pay a certain amount of credits (say 50k for a smaller sized mural, 250k for something large), then they receive a one-of-a-kind piece of art. 

This could be an amazing thing for a number of reasons:
1) Artists could trade their masterpieces for items that they want, or sell them for credits.
2) I (and probably other people) WOULD LOVE TO COLLECT ART!
3) It helps encourage kids to hone their artistic talents, which, living in a country where the art programs suffer in public schools, is a great way to motivate kids!
4) Murals customized to a room could make the building contests even more fun!

Comments

• This is somewhat like the upload video system, where players can share something others will enjoy!!! Cool idea!

@Mai-Mai

:D

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • Maybe the unused "Art" tab?
    bork_bork_motherfucker
  • This is a great idea! I also agree with @SillyCeliac on using the art tab for it!
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • This is actually such a great idea. We've had the art tab for a long time so.. it would be nice to finally do something with it. It would be creative and it could help with building! Say.. painting a nice sky.. uploading it, getting it approved, choosing the bigger size mural and then placing it in your room and building with it. There's a lot of things you can do with this! Good idea mai!
  • edited November 2017
    Hi,

As an artist, I can say this is a feature that many people (including myself) have wanted for a WHILE! In fact, I know this is a feature that will take so much development, that vfk may be holding off until their Golden 10th year! I made a LONG in depth post (with pictures) showing how the Art Tab can work about 2 years ago; I plan on reposting that thread now on the message boards to bring light to the idea once again!  

Thank you for wanting to bring this to everyone's attention, it will totally add another layer to VFK that many may have never imagined
    -millsfan