Trading Halloween Mansion for Credits or Pumpkin Enchantment

edited November 2017 in VFK Trading Post
Hi,

I know a lot of people want the new Mansion so I'm willing to trade the mansion to anyone that may need these guest rooms : )

My main wants for the mansion:
Pumpkin enchantment
1,000,000 credits
Flickering pumpkins

Thank you
millsfan

Comments

• edited November 2017
    I might do that (for the magic).  Where is mansion from, and is it tradable to non-members?

• Yes it is tradeable to everyone @Brain-Freeze although the room trading restrictions still apply, that is where a member and non-member can trade rooms freely but nons cannot trade to non-members
    DazzledreamSignature
  • The rooms are the same as the previous Dyer Mansion right? Or are they different?
  • CandyCars said:

The rooms are the same as the previous Dyer Mansion right? Or are they different?

Hey cars, it's the same mansion as last year but just re released for people that missed out on buying it when it originally came out :)
  • I have the new flickering pumpkin
    cutelina
  • edited November 2017
    I also have the new flickering pumpkin or vampire flickering pumpkin for trade, if you'd like to figure out a trade.
  • Perpetual_Fighter said:

I also have the new flickering pumpkin or vampire flickering pumpkin for trade, if you'd like to figure out a trade.

Do you have any White pumpkin enchantments too?
  • cute_lina said:

I have the new flickering pumpkin

Hi cute.  The mansion is extremely expensive so I'm trying to mostly trade it for a combination of credits and my other items Im looking for
  • millsfan said:

cute_lina said:

I have the new flickering pumpkin

Hi cute.  The mansion is extremely expensive so I'm trying to mostly trade it for a combination of credits and my other items Im looking for
    gl 
    cutelina
  • millsfan said:

Perpetual_Fighter said:

No sorry, I wish you luck on finding what you want
  • Perpetual_Fighter said:

millsfan said:

Perpetual_Fighter said:

No sorry, I wish you luck on finding what you want
    Thank you : )
  • edited November 2017
    Hey mills, would you do 200K credits, 1x Pumpkin Enchantment and 1x 2017 Flickering Pumpkin?  
    Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!
  • Blossomflower said:

Hey mills, would you do 200K credits, 1x Pumpkin Enchantment and 1x 2017 Flickering Pumpkin?  

Hi Blossom, thank you for the offer.  I got that exact trade a few days ago, but with 2x Pumpkin enchantment.  I love pumpkin enchantment, but since I've spent so many of my savings and only have so much,  I don't know if I want to do the trade you offered if I previously got a better trade for the mansion.  If you find anymore pumpkin stuff you could throw in just let me know
  • Glad to know it was re-released! I was hoping it would come back out this year but didn't see any news or pop up about it all month. Been saving my gold stamps all year in case it did and I finally concluded that VFK may just not do so. Especially with it being officially after Halloween. I probably missed the announcement about it? I don't know when it came back out but I am super glad I found this post! I'm on my way to buy the mansion now :)

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• waterfallglow said:

Glad to know it was re-released! I was hoping it would come back out this year but didn't see any news or pop up about it all month. Been saving my gold stamps all year in case it did and I finally concluded that VFK may just not do so. Especially with it being officially after Halloween. I probably missed the announcement about it? I don't know when it came back out but I am super glad I found this post! I'm on my way to buy the mansion now :)

aww Im glad my post helped you : ) go have a blast with the mansion