Buying items in quantity

I know that last year you gave the members with current memberships the ability to buy items by quantity.. but I would like it if everyone can have this.. I've spent the last five hours buying halloween items (along with a good portion of the day yesterday).. and I'm not even close to being done as I can only buy one item at a time.. I'm even starting not to feel well due to the flashing of the screen when I buy the items.. Can you please make this available to everyone? It's really time consuming to buy everything the way it is currently. I have never seen a member perk be changed to everyone.. but this is one of the few member perks in my opinion that should be available to everyone and not just members.
dazzlej signature02

Comments

• As a member I agree, this would be a nice feature for all players to have.

• I can agree with this!
  • edited November 2017
    It's a nice idea for everyone to have it but for someone who just bought a membership to buy all the Halloween items in bulk it would irritate me to no end if VFK all of of sudden gave it away for free to everyone.

Besides memberships are what keep VFK alive for everyone to play.

We'll talk after my membership expires and I lose my member benefits, then I'll be all in for taking features away from vips XD
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• iStella said:

It's a nice idea for everyone to have it but for someone who just bought a membership to buy all the Halloween items in bulk it would irritate me to no end if VFK all of of sudden gave it away for free to everyone.

We'll talk after my membership expires and I lose my member benefits, then I'll be all in for taking features away from vips XD

While I admit I have complained about VIP's getting to much before and regular members not getting enough.. I have never wished for one item (that vips have) more then buying items in quantity.. I ended up spending about 7 hours yesterday buying just the green house pieces (I wanted about 200 pieces per green house item that was released) If I and the regular members had the buying quantity option.. it would have taken minutes.. not hours. Some people may say well.. if it takes you that long don't buy it.. however I want to decide what I spend my own credits on.. and not be dictated by someone else.

VIP's deserve to have more perks as they are the one's paying for those luxuries, (and helping to pay for the game) I'm not denying that.. but there are some parts of the game that should be for everyone. This should be one of them.

---
    Would you be open to it istella if we only had this option during the holidays (oct-dec) and it gets taken away during the rest of the time? This way the vip's still have it as a luxury but non members can have it as well.. not sure if this is even doable for staff to put it in place.. but I'd thought I'd put it out there..
    dazzlej signature02
  • iStella said:

Well said! We pay for benefits after all, so I honestly think it's fair the way it is. But to each their own.
  • edited November 2017
    I have no idea of the financial situation of every day people.  My family and I are pretty poor, so money for play is hard to come by.  I save up all year to buy a 1 month membership at Halloween and Christmas (my grandmother helps out sometimes for Christmas, she's the best :Do)  I can't tell you how sweet the feeling is when you get the V.I.P Status B-)

VFK does change features sometimes but some people plan their entire year around getting V.I.P so I would imagine they would think very carefully before they gave everyone a member feature.

I'm a non-member most the year and for me VFK is the most fair, caring and nice about non-members out of all the games I've played.  some games lock everything unless you pay and when you stop paying they take everything away.  Not my idea of fun... just saying

Man this has to be my longest post ever :DO  I don't know if saving up for membership would work for you dazzle you could always go for just the $10 one which saving all year is pretty easy to reach.  These are pretty hard times though so if you can't, no problem you'll just be in the poor bucket with me :)  

Maybe you could get a friend to help out in the buying who is a member?

tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • echo_panda said:

I have no idea of the financial situation of every day people.  My family and I are pretty poor, so money for play is hard to come by.  I save up all year to buy a 1 month membership at Halloween and Christmas (my grandmother helps out sometimes for Christmas, she's the best :Do)  I can't tell you how sweet the feeling is when you get the V.I.P Status B-)

VFK does change features sometimes but some people plan their entire year around getting V.I.P so I would imagine they would think very carefully before they gave everyone a member feature.

I'm a non-member most the year and for me VFK is the most fair, caring and nice about non-members out of all the games I've played.  some games lock everything unless you pay and when you stop paying they take everything away.  Not my idea of fun... just saying

Man this has to be my longest post ever :DO  I don't know if saving up for membership would work for you dazzle you could always go for just the $10 one which saving all year is pretty easy to reach.  These are pretty hard times though so if you can't, no problem you'll just be in the poor bucket with me :)  

Maybe you could get a friend to help out in the buying who is a member?

Someone did offer to help buying the items for me.. and while I am grateful for her help it now means she will be the person clicking a ton.. to add the items to the trade window.. instead of myself. Also while I no longer have to see the flashing screen it does take time to trade all the items I wanted over.. it doesn't take 7 hours.. but it still takes quite a bit of time.. and I don't like the fact I'm taking up another persons time to buy items (and trade them over)  that I should be able to buy myself.

I realize why vips don't want anything taken away from them.. trust me if I was in your shoes I would say the same thing.. but I think basic game add-on's should be available to everyone..  I did mention in my post above on how about only allowing nonvips to be able to have this feature during the holidays and the vip's having it the rest of the time.. not sure how everyone feels about that idea.. or even if staff can put that in place.
    dazzlej signature02
  • @dazzlej if you can't afford a membership for the feature, just do what i did before the feature came out, move the buy window right under where the accept window pop-ups, I made a little GIF to demonstrate:

Spoiler:

BuyingFast

You can close your eyes while you're clicking if the flashing makes you dizzy :D
    Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!
  • Blossomflower said:

@dazzlej if you can't afford a membership for the feature, just do what i did before the feature came out, move the buy window right under where the accept window pop-ups, I made a little GIF to demonstrate:

Spoiler:

BuyingFast

You can close your eyes while you're clicking if the flashing makes you dizzy :D
    Great tip blossom! Genius!