Audubon - Pants
Night Fighters - Gloves
Laser Tag - Shirt
Checkers - Shirt
Waters of Life - Shoes
Fireworks - Hair

Signature

Comments

• Hi, how many games (do you think) and what scores did you have to get for the shoes?
  • Love this outfit! Love love love!
  • Perpetual_Fighter said:

Hi, how many games (do you think) and what scores did you have to get for the shoes?

For Waters of Life, its about 5 games with a score of 400-600 per game 
  • ThunderLightning said:

Perpetual_Fighter said:

Hi, how many games (do you think) and what scores did you have to get for the shoes?

For Waters of Life, its about 5 games with a score of 400-600 per game 
    really? I've played over 5 times by now and have gotten more than 400 each PLUS I once doubled my score to 1210

There is about 7 games you pay for laser tag, sleepy hallow, night fighters with a score of 5 thousand total

Checkers is 15 wins playing with 4 different people

About 5 games for Waters of Life

Fireworks score 45 thousand in total

Audubon 25 thousand in total

Space Pirates is 20 thousand in total

Signature
  • SillyTurtle said:

Perpetual_Fighter said:

There is about 7 games you pay for laser tag, sleepy hallow, night fighters with a score of 5 thousand total

oh my gosh that's a lot of points I'm overwhelmed. apparently it says I've mastered 4 already ? but I got no clown prizes... so I think its taking my scores from before this clown stuff release not sure.

SillyTurtle said:

Perpetual_Fighter said:

oh my gosh that's a lot of points I'm overwhelmed. apparently it says I've mastered 4 already ? but I got no clown prizes... so I think its taking my scores from before this clown stuff release not sure.
    Yes It adds up your scores from before @pe
    Signature
  • Thank you so much for posting this :)
    bd95c5fe7175cdaddea9d8be2191da8a_original
  • I have the full costume and I mastered all of the games. I guess to get the magic I have to escape the horseman but I am terrible at that. 
    cutelina
  • Hey does anyone have boy clown costume for trade? Need four main parts: Face paint, hat, top and pants - possibly the hair. LMK your wants. Thanks!
  • im not even sure anymore if the whole 7 games and 5 thousand total for laser is true... what is to be considered 5k total? i was playing with a friend and im making him win but i ended up getting the shirt with low scores....
    art-starbucks 
  • Anyone have a picture of the hair?

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • SportyChic said:

Anyone have a picture of the hair?

I do!clown hair
    cutelina
  • SillyTurtle said:

Perpetual_Fighter said:

What scores are you getting for Waters of Life?